Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HamillsTga

Thread: Anyone near Te Puke/Tauranga got a trimmer i can borrow?

Anyone near Te Puke/Tauranga got a trimmer i can borrow?

The lee one, and it is the second lee one i've had as i sent the other one back, is crooked and don't want to put it near my brass. The necks are so uneven the verniers only touch one side.

So Trimmer for 22-250 anyone? I don't want to wait until my Brownells order comes through.

Pop in to Hamills and you can use ours. We have a reloading bench set up for customers to use so bring your brass if you havent sorted it already.
    Cheers
    Stacy

Quote Originally Posted by HamillsTga View Post
    Pop in to Hamills and you can use ours. We have a reloading bench set up for customers to use so bring your brass if you havent sorted it already.
    Cheers
    Stacy
    Thats bloody good of you Stacey .
    Gun control means using both hands

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Thats bloody good of you Stacey .
    No worries
    We have a full handloading set up here for our customers to use. Its good for guys starting out who may not want to buy all the kit straight away. Also myself and Marcus can help them out with advice and instructions on the procedure if needed too. All I ask is that they buy the consumables ie powder projectiles from me other than that its really a service to help guys get started.
    Cheers
    Stacy
    Bonecrusher likes this.

No worries
    We have a full handloading set up here for our customers to use. Its good for guys starting out who may not want to buy all the kit straight away. Also myself and Marcus can help them out with advice and instructions on the procedure if needed too. All I ask is that they buy the consumables ie powder projectiles from me other than that its really a service to help guys get started.
    Cheers
    Stacy
    Top stuff Stacy!
    Hunting is not a hobby.....its an addiction

No worries
    Cheers
    Stacy
    Now that is what ya want for a gun shop isn't it!!

Top work there Stacey.
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Yeh well done Stacy. Pity that there isn't a Hamills close to me. My nearest one is Manukau City which if I were to go to it would mean going at least past six other outlets that were closer in proximity.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Might just do that Stacey, Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Yeh well done Stacy. Pity that there isn't a Hamills close to me. My nearest one is Manukau City which if I were to go to it would mean going at least past six other outlets that were closer in proximity.
    your missing out rushy when i lived in tga always dealt with stacy marcus and bill top blokes far better service then other stores of the type, now i am in rotorua i deal with hamills here only just great guys that know their shit. keep up the great work over there stacy.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Very much appreciated

Dunno bout you Rushy but Hamills Manukau are bloody hopeless, asked questions on a few of their rifles ( Tardme ) they are supposedly selling on behalf and never get a answer. If they were selling a rifle for me on behalf I would be getting pretty pissed off with them. Top marks to Hamills in Tauranga.