Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How much 'Zombie' ammo to you have?

I need to do some reloading.

I have roughly:

4 slabs for the shottie, two of those being trap loads.
    4 bricks of 22lr hunting rounds
    200x .223, and components to reload 300
    120x 243, and enough components to reload another 150
    100x 308, and components to reload another 100

All I'd need is projectiles to load about another 500 of the various centrefire rounds. If someone thinks the Zombie attack is imminent please let me know and I'll bump the reloading u the list a bit.

Started reloading for the .223 now, So have about 200 loaded .223, and another 200 waiting to be reloaded. Getting quite the collection now.

According to 'lore' - no point using supersonic ammo. brings more zombies. Side note, for those who love the genre - WWZ has my vote more most awesome zombie book. Nerds unite! ha ha

You shouls look into the Zombie survival Guide. Quite a laugh, and written quite seriously. They reckon guns are bad, and to use bows, or machetes/bats etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead is better View Post
    According to 'lore' - no point using supersonic ammo. brings more zombies. Side note, for those who love the genre - WWZ has my vote more most awesome zombie book. Nerds unite! ha ha
    Aye, so a suppressed .22 shooting subs would be a good little weapon, as long as the projectile does the hampster in the undead's head and destroys the brain.

I do think machetes etc in close would spray infected bodily fluids, one little drop in your eye or onto an open sore and you'll soon be joining the brain eating brigade.

Welcome to Sako club.

Was listening to the Zombie guide last night, they rubbish the AR15, seems a bit old hat, and praise the AK variants, The .22LR gets alot of Praise as well.

Well I paid for 100 303 sst pills on wed via trade me and still havent seen them or heard anything. starting to get concerned usually get stuff in two or 3 days.Anyway if/when I get them they will explode zombie heads they explode on everything else
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

What weight?

150,was just being a smart arse they should be fine at 03 velocity, bit explody for my liking at hot 08 velocity tho
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead is better View Post
    There is a WWZ movie coming out at some stage

Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!