Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A little boy waits

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    Ive been out the last 3 weeks an had a prick of a run.... Its been 40kts plus on 7 of the 18 days ive been out and the rest hav been a mixture of nice to 30kts..... Be proud tho I still raked 30tn out the bag despite non~favourable conditions.... Oooooooo I knew my bossman employed me for a reason
    He did at that! No one else would wear those shorts mate. Jeez 40kts. Swell with it or just chop?

Impure Lead Flinger
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    He did at that! No one else would wear those shorts mate. Jeez 40kts. Swell with it or just chop?
    Just been a cunty rolly prick lately... Huge swells and chop... Tangles and bruises that go with it... I tell ya m8 it just wears ya down something chronic .... Its during spells like this we really earn our 6 figure salarys... The aussie resturants need fish even if we must get pulverised.. Rich people need to dine lavishly lol

R93
    Better you than me mate. Flying in 40kts is a prick unless its up your ass and your no where near broken country. Impossible on the coast. Good for a fast trip north but.
    Were the easterlys or southwesterlys? Poor James! He wants his toy and we highjack his thread. Wait till he finds out he's camp bitch on the upcoming trip.....not just cooking either

Impure Lead Flinger
    We need to make that trip b4 school holidays as other skip needs to have it off with his kids

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Fuck the thread it's all good. Just bought another cooker too! MSR do a smaller one called Micro Rocket. I figure Adam would pocket one of our good one and swap for his so I figure it may as well be yours Dave😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Impure Lead Flinger
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Fuck the thread it's all good. Just bought another cooker too! MSR do a smaller one called Micro Rocket. I figure Adam would pocket one of our good one and swap for his so I figure it may as well be yours Dave😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahem ahem

R93
    Righto, so who's camp bitch? I'll be too busy having hill masty's to warm up coz it is always cold up there.

Impure Lead Flinger
    Andrew!!!! Were nominating you cos your not here to defend urself m8

Righto, so who's camp bitch? I'll be too busy having hill masty's to warm up coz it is always cold up there.

LMFAO!
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    Andrew!!!! Were nominating you cos your not here to defend urself m8
    Andrew it is. I just seen the prick talking about shooting past 2km!! Id get pretty tired skulking in from that far for my tucker! Dont want him too mad.

Caretaker
    Ahem ahem

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post
    Ahem ahem
    Sorry mate your it! Ill just have to play with your scope before we leave camp everyday so it takes you a couple shots to range in on us if your mad
    kiwijames likes this.

Caretaker
    I don't mind cooking for you lot, as long as were having separate sleeping quarters like you promised....

Impure Lead Flinger
    Sorry mate your it! Ill just have to play with your scope before we leave camp everyday so it takes you a couple shots to range in on us if your mad
    AND a little boy waits

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Bit of a recurring theme here Dave with you and playing with things