Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 1080 or lead. Which is more humane ?

1080 or lead. Which is more humane ?

the latest urban tree hugger/greenie imposition on sensible community & lifestyle choices.
    Orini Combined School cancels possum hunt after online abuse - NZ Herald
    Of course .... much more humane to let the possums pests and all other animals in the by-kill die a slow and agonising death by 1080.

Why does this not surprise me? Frontbums in a different country pushing their own agendas on us is not acceptable. The school should have flipped that dumbarse moron the bird, and continued with its event. We should not be bullied by fools that have no idea about stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with them.
    veitnamcam, Ryan, Maca49 and 5 others like this.
    Ya can't park there mate.

Huk
    What a pack of wankers ,all those kids would have been looking forward to that and all for a good cause pisses me off that sort of shit

why don,t we all bombard the dumbass moron activist group with a "what would you dumbasses rather have? a quick dispatch of the possum via a.22 bullet? or a slow agonising death due to 1080 poison?" question, see what they come back with?

SiB
    Emphasis on a clean TARGETED kill with a .22

Not that whatever-finds-it plus by-kill for the 1080

These are the same group of wankers who believe meat comes wrapped in plastic ex the butchers, and look confused when you ask them if the soy-chai-latte they noisily slurp really DOES have the authenticity (forgotten the proper word) they assert.

If that school did not have a Facebook page on the first place , they probably would not have received so much bullshit.

An alternative, would be for the parents of the pupils of that school to hold the events outside the school and outside face book and then make their donation after. No need to post anything on FB about it. Those greenies then won't be able to "reach" them and target them with their bullshit.

No Balls kids miss out!
    Carpe Diem and Micky Duck like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

R93
    School is piss weak to cancel this event. FFS it is only some uneducated dick heads opinion.

People that think teaching kids outdoor skills like hunting is child abuse shouldn't be allowed to breed themselves.

We need an event where all these retards die out because of their convictions.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    veitnamcam and Carpe Diem like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

When will all this bullshit end, public media has a lot of bad points, especially when we see this sort of carry on happening. When I was employed as a Pest Animal officer one of my roles was organizing possum hunts around the Bay of Plenty area. These hunts were well attended and money raised from fur and auctions at the hunt prize giving were much needed by these schools.
    Also the children were out there doin it trapping, shooting etc and learning the need for control of these pest species. These idiots that live in cities and start preaching there bullshit over sites like FB need to start living in the real world.
    trooper90 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stagslayer 12 View Post
    why don,t we all bombard the dumbass moron activist group with a "what would you dumbasses rather have? a quick dispatch of the possum via a.22 bullet? or a slow agonising death due to 1080 poison?" question, see what they come back with?
    Nice one Stagslayer.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    School is piss weak to cancel this event. FFS it is only some uneducated dick heads opinion.

People that think teaching kids outdoor skills like hunting is child abuse shouldn't be allowed to breed themselves.

We need an event where all these retards die out because of their convictions.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I know a few families in Orini and I'm quite certain they will continue to be the same people they were before all this, living the kiwi way, just not so much on Facebook.
    R93 likes this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Big or small 6.5 drops em all.
    Why on earth did they cancel it???

maybe all the hunting folk should boycot facebook............. yeahnah to many addicted to seeing what whoever is having with thier morning latte.
    northdude likes this.

reading this has made me even more angry than I already was, fuck the foreign fuckwitts they need to be force fed some 1080 and beaten with a club.
    Boaraxa likes this.

It is quite sad that that complete strangers from the other side of the world have time to get involved in this and trying to tell us over here what we can do with our own kids in our spare time. So what's going to happen now that 13,000 people (mainly from other countries ) signed the petition? When people don't even care to do a bit of research before they get up on their high horse I would say who the fuck cares about their opinion. Is abusing and cyber bullying primary school teachers the cool family thing to do now?
    Lesson learned, adjust your privacy settings on FB.
    Nothing is tough about having a 70 lb bow and looking like an uncoordinated praying mantis while trying to draw it back.