Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 1080 or lead. Which is more humane ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    Ive already tracked that cunt down on facebook and abused and educated the moron in the way I know how
    Contact details please

Dam that's right I don't do faceplant, but I could just to troll

https://ladyfreethinker.org/
    from there I found their facebook link an yeah messaged them on there

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Simmer down girls, your knickers appear to be in a right royal knot over nothing.

Heres the deal. These people planning the activities are kiwis, and in real kiwi fashion I have it on good authority that things will remain status quo. Money can be raised, kids get to go on camp and not one Facebook troll will be harmed.

Put your feet up. Have a beer. Sorted

P.S. How the fuck does this and 1080 end up together? You do all realise this is the centre of dairy country aye?
    Boar Freak likes this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Simmer down girls, your knickers appear to be in a right royal knot over nothing.

Heres the deal. These people planning the activities are kiwis, and in real kiwi fashion I have it on good authority that things will remain status quo. Money can be raised, kids get to go on camp and not one Facebook troll will be harmed.

Put your feet up. Have a beer. Sorted

P.S. How the fuck does this and 1080 end up together? You do all realise this is the centre of dairy country aye?
    this is special 1080 just for you @kiwijames

The problem is that they think they have won a moral victory. They'l be back...

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    https://ladyfreethinker.org/
    from there I found their facebook link an yeah messaged them on there
    That's one scary place, had to come back to the safety of NZHS.
    tetawa and Paddy79 like this.

Here is her details (publicly available information from a whois lookup):

Registrant Name: Nina Hauptman
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street: 2228 Baxter St.
    Registrant City: Los Angeles
    Registrant State/Province: California
    Registrant Postal Code: 90039
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.3109230729
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: nina at ninakate.com (* this is fake)

Looks like she drives a VW, figures.

...and shes a crappy B grade movie actress : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1894661/

Name:  MV5BMTQyYTFhOTAtNDJhYS00NjUyLTk0YzEtOThjZmVjMjhmZDE1L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwMzU2MDY@._V1_UY2.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  6.9 KB
    Last edited by vulcannz; 16-09-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidmac42 View Post
    Why does this not surprise me? Frontbums in a different country pushing their own agendas on us is not acceptable. The school should have flipped that dumbarse moron the bird, and continued with its event. We should not be bullied by fools that have no idea about stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with them.
    We could always try to politely educate her on a number of subjects

1) The meaning of the word pest and the damage these animals do.
    A) Spread disease to domestic cattle and wild deer and pigs causing a horrific death.
    B) Destroy vast tracts of our native trees and other Flora
    C) they are an invading foreign animal that is thriving in a habitat with no natural predators to maintain a balance.

2) The negative impact her opinions are having on Indigenous society were we are being forced to lose our culture of self sufficiency that has been our way of life for millenia

3) We are teaching our children to be active in protecting our enviroment by helping maintain a reduced or controlled population of an animal that is HARMFUL to the enviroment.

5) Even our Government has PLEDGED to attempt to eradicate this pest from our entire country due to the damage that it does. Perhaps we need to send her the link...

4) Mind your own dam business- We dont tell you where to take a dump. Maybe we should.....?

This page would be a start. https://ladyfreethinker.org/contact/ Lets start our own petition and everyone can sign it right here and she can have the pleasure of counting the votes....There are 6778 members already so we are half way there....
    Last edited by timattalon; 16-09-2017 at 01:05 PM.
    kidmac42 and Paddy79 like this.

R93
    I am hoping common sense prevails and like KJ implies, the school carries on with it anyway.

We have enough uneducated fruitcakes in this country that surprisingly can change any situation with an uneducated and bias opinion.

We don't need to be listening to another idiot from another country that would be better served, worrying about their own back yard.

While the effort of wanting to educate the above is a sensible and reasonable tactic, I think in this case especially, people can't/won't see the forest for the trees.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Lady Freethinker
    12405 Venice Blvd #390
    Los Angeles, CA, 90066
    Use enough gun

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    I am hoping common sense prevails and like KJ implies, the school carries on with it anyway.

We have enough uneducated fruitcakes in this country that surprisingly can change any situation with an uneducated and bias opinion.

We don't need to be listening to another idiot from another country that would be better served, worrying about their own back yard.

While the effort of wanting to educate the above is a sensible and reasonable tactic, I think in this case especially, people can't/won't see the forest for the trees.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    So right you are @R93. My post was tongue in cheek as I fully realise nothing we can say or do could possibly have any effect on the ignorance of idiocy.

Have you ever read anything about The Backfire Effect? It suggests that the more proof you show someone that they are wrong, the more convinced they become that they are correct even if it contradicts logic, proof and common sense.

Try this

https://youarenotsosmart.com/2011/06...ckfire-effect/
    R93 likes this.