Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By kawhia
  • 1 Post By Gibo
  • 2 Post By Gibo
  • 2 Post By kawhia

Thread: got em

got em

Waikato District Police
    Morning Team, We've just been notified from our Cambridge Comrades of an interesting job they attended last night...

Late yesterday afternoon they were notified by locals in the Te Miro area after they suspected a couple people of poaching deer in the area. They managed to get a registration of the car involved.

The Cambridge lads managed to track down the offenders enroute back to Auckland. When their vehicle was searched they located the carcasses of two deer, firearms, ammunition and knives.

All of the items were seized and the two males now have a date in Court charged with Unlawful Hunting and Theft of an Animal. They will also likely lose their firearms licences and their firearms will be destroyed.

Just a quick example of how poaching is a bad idea and could cost you a lot more than you realise!
    199p, hotsoup, TianBotha and 1 others like this.

Yip, already in another thread
    kawhia likes this.

So when do you appear in court?

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    So when do you appear in court?
    Once they process my other charges I'd say
    Pointer and Fireflite like this.

said jafa's didn't it.............and the wankers better not have scared my ducks
    gadgetman and Munsey like this.

Must be getting too hard to poach Woodhill if they travelled all the way there.
    The Biggest Room is the Room for Improvement

I thought there was a ballot for te miro?

How likely are they to get their license back with a poaching conviction on their record? Or will they have to go bow hunting ha.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Russian 22. View Post
    I thought there was a ballot for te miro?

How likely are they to get their license back with a poaching conviction on their record? Or will they have to go bow hunting ha.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I'd say that is a certain Ex-All Black can get his back after 2 arms related convictions then their chances are fairly high..................unfortunately
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    I'd say that is a certain Ex-All Black can get his back after 2 arms related convictions then their chances are fairly high..................unfortunately
    But he's a sportsman! He's allowed to get away with many things us normal people can't. It can affect his career and reputation. (sarcasm)

I get pretty riled up about how famous Kiwi's and rugby players get away with alot because of their profession.