Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hamilton deer stalkers

Hamilton deer stalkers

Is anyone on here a member? I have joined up and I have emailed any contacts I can find but no one replies. I just want to know the dates for all of the meetings and events, but its like trying to get blood out of a stone!

Cheers

That's a bugger
    Found this info doing a google

Waikato - Local Branches -
    Went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

Third Thursday of the month , I have joined up but nothing has turned up for the moment.

I'm considering joining, but trying to decide if I'd be better served joining the Hamilton branch rather than my local. Might see you guys there.

Probably pay to look at the Thames branch as well.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

A mate of mine used to do the magazine for the Waikato,not too sure if he still does but will have a look and tell him about the non replies

"Waikato branch" i presume ?

Have to admit our efficiency is not 100%. Joining up new members is very convoluted process rrrir prone. Involv
    Ing local branch, head office Wellington, more local committee then the newsletter mailing list.

Try waikatonzda@gmail.com. Where have you been emailng?

Newsletter is going out tonight and a couple of new addresses are in our list. Email above waikatodnzda if you re expecting one and it doesnt arrive. Likewise if you havent recieved a membership card or Hunting and Wildlife magazine or info on HUNTS course in jan-feb, email in because its easy to lose contact and hard to find out who its not working for. We are trying to tidy it up but its a work in progress
    Pengy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    Probably pay to look at the Thames branch as well.
    Good club and well run with a good range set up
    Love walking my gun

Quote Originally Posted by Bagheera View Post
    "Waikato branch" i presume ?

Have to admit our efficiency is not 100%. Joining up new members is very convoluted process rrrir prone. Involv
    Ing local branch, head office Wellington, more local committee then the newsletter mailing list.

Try waikatonzda@gmail.com. Where have you been emailng?

Newsletter is going out tonight and a couple of new addresses are in our list. Email above waikatodnzda if you re expecting one and it doesnt arrive. Likewise if you havent recieved a membership card or Hunting and Wildlife magazine or info on HUNTS course in jan-feb, email in because its easy to lose contact and hard to find out who its not working for. We are trying to tidy it up but its a work in progress

Yup I've tried that email, emailed the lady at HQ and another guy who I think is the membership secretary but non one seems to reply. I know about the Thursday meets (which I keep missing!) But I was interested to know about the range days, 22 shoots and hunts, I just don't want to drive over there only to find I've got the wrong day or its been canceled. Surely someone must have an agenda?....

Cheers for the replys guys ;-)

Im in Cambridge as well but i joined the tauranga branch,handy to have unlimited access to the tect park rifle range any time i want.
    Guy Fawks the only man to enter parliament with the interests of the people in mind

I'll be heading along to the Te Awamutu branch meeting tonight to check things out, followed by the Waikato meeting tomorrow night. Decided to post here in case anyone needed the reminder

Walking my rifle
    Should have joined us in Rotorua bro we have up to 300m range, speaking of which we should get out to the range in January if you like ill message you on FB

Cheers FF

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieZAR View Post
    Should have joined us in Rotorua bro we have up to 300m range, speaking of which we should get out to the range in January if you like ill message you on FB

Cheers FF
    Yeah no worries. The Hamilton branch has use of a 300m range which might be the same one?

Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    I'll be heading along to the Te Awamutu branch meeting tonight to check things out, followed by the Waikato meeting tomorrow night. Decided to post here in case anyone needed the reminder
    Yeah I'm going along tomorrow to try and see if I can find out a bit more about the range days etc. I'm the skinny bloke with glasses :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfish View Post
    Yeah I'm going along tomorrow to try and see if I can find out a bit more about the range days etc. I'm the skinny bloke with glasses :-)
    I'll see you there, I'm the overly tall, not so skinny guy with glasses.

The Te Awamutu meeting was good, everyone was very friendly, and I learned that I can join one branch and become an associate of another. Also learned that stuff is a bit mixed up and out of whack at the moment, as the national office is inaccessible, due to the building next to it being a collapse risk.