Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Te Miro & Te Tapui Blocks

Im looking at getting a pass for either Te Miro or block A or B in Te Tapui next month. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck in these blocks or where the best chance of seeing something might be. Should be able to cover abit of ground in two days but if one block is better than another it should help raise the chance of seeing something. Cheers

I havn't been in either for a few years ,idd go both ,Te miro one weekend then the other the following .i will say Te miro block hunt right throu and back ,you'd be unlucky not to bump into something ,good luck.

Had a look there last year. only took the camera to film my mate with the bow.
    seen 3 but no venison.
    They are there but in pretty small numbers.
    it is suprising how quickly you can cover the block, some pretty shitty bush in places