Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Toz-17 .22 mag

Toz-17 .22 mag

Hi Guys,

Locking to bring in a few Toz 17 mags from Berlin. Cant find one over there. Any one intrested in one if i do? i will have 2 available cost will be $70-80 each if my maths works out.

If this does not work out i will make some.

How much if you make them? I was looking into making some but dont have much time at the moment

If you can I would like one.
    Let me know.

When you get them in, flick me a PM with contact details and prices. We are constantly being asked for them and we cannot get them so I can refer these people to you. We sell the New Toz 22s (The 78 a BA and the 99 Semi auto. But both use a newer ploymer magazine than cannot be modified to fit the 17s.

The 17s are / were very good 22s and the only thing that lets them down is the lack of magazines as replacements.

I found some in terky but have to get 3 at a time. Not sure what it would cost to make one but sure I can do it. But the same as silent spectre just don't have the time. Only reason I want so so bad is it was my first gun. Will post more when I make or buy them in
    Tim at talon I can send you a link next week for where to buy them if you want