Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Lead casting moulds

Hey team

I'm after some more 30 cal moulds, say anywhere from .310 to .318 as well as moulds suitable for 9mm and 45 cal ( will be loading a 45 Hawkins as will as 45 acp)

Owww .577 if any about too, in fact why limit myself, if you have a mould your not using flick me a pm!

Cheers
    www.allaboutenfields.co.nz and www.facebook.com/AllAboutEnfields both dedicated to a great old rifle thatís still knocking them over!

Think I have a 45 cal 405 or 500 gr lee somewhere and a 309 170 gr rn not doing anything if your interested

Think I have a 45 cal 405 or 500 gr lee somewhere and a 309 170 gr rn not doing anything if your interested. Just saw the 45 is for a m/l and pistol no good for the acp but I have used the 405 in a hawkin m/l I used to own but I used to pre rifle them in a piece of offcut barrel. Made loading much easier. I have 2 309 moulds and have good sucess with paper patching these in .303 and 8mm rifles I have.

Owwwww very very interested in the 45 images to follow!
    www.allaboutenfields.co.nz and www.facebook.com/AllAboutEnfields both dedicated to a great old rifle thatís still knocking them over!

Will happily grab the mould off you, here is the beast, I've fixed it up but never fired it, I'm now guessing it's a 40cal? With an optimal 270gr projectile or have I totally misread that!!
    Name:  IMG_1256.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  442.1 KB

I had stunning success paper patching my snider Enfield Artillery Carbine, this is the next project

A couple of "experienced" molds, the black is candle soot a process that helps them release easily from the mold. 30, and 45
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Owww my god look at the backdrop! And they look perfect, besides woods for 303's what other parts are you after????