Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Watch NZGR

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161753 ... LastLast
Like Tree319Likes

Thread: Pay it Forward

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Can I have that? mines broken
    PM me mate - I'll chuck it your way.

BTW - if anyone comes across a .303 mag for cheapo, let me know - sorting a young guy out with his first centrefire.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by thejavelin View Post
    PM me mate - I'll chuck it your way.

BTW - if anyone comes across a .303 mag for cheapo, let me know - sorting a young guy out with his first centrefire.

cheers
    Cheers
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

Chicken Intolerant.

Cheapo 303 mags don't seem to happen these days.
    The main rule of firearms.....Always point firearms in a safe direction

MEB
    Bit of a different one here but I'd like to do a trade of sorts. If someone will show me (physically - I'm a monkey see, monkey do type of person) how to reload I'll print them out a handfull of their favourite shots, depending on quality, at A3 on 220gsm paper with my nice top end Canon photo printer. I'll happily travel for you to show me. Be nice if you could show me on my own .275 Rigby brass 8-)
    I've also got some .30cal projectiles that were given to me so I will happily pass these on to someone who has a use for them. No postage money required. Just post a funny/stupid/sad/happy reason why you should have them and they are yours..

any more details about your 30 cal projectiles could be keen
    BURN BABY BURN
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by MEB View Post
    Bit of a different one here but I'd like to do a trade of sorts. If someone will show me (physically - I'm a monkey see, monkey do type of person) how to reload I'll print them out a handfull of their favourite shots, depending on quality, at A3 on 220gsm paper with my nice top end Canon photo printer. I'll happily travel for you to show me. Be nice if you could show me on my own .275 Rigby brass 8-)
    I've also got some .30cal projectiles that were given to me so I will happily pass these on to someone who has a use for them. No postage money required. Just post a funny/stupid/sad/happy reason why you should have them and they are yours..
    If your down auckland way I would show you. Im a novice myself, but I could show you the basics, I have loaded about 400 rounds so far for my 7mm 08, and am in the middle of load development. If you bring your own dies, we can load your stuff up.

I am in Whangarei and would happily show you how to reload. I only reload .308 though but you should get the gist of it. What kind of projectiles? Just PM me.

Hi i have a 2 die set full length for 303 hornady, british with shell holder. They are a bit rusty but should clean up alrite up for grabs will swap for 243 or 308 or 300 win mag dies.

Falcon, your loader is on its way, should get there tomorrow or friday, depends on RD

Quote Originally Posted by Brennos View Post
    Falcon, your loader is on its way, should get there tomorrow or friday, depends on RD
    Thanks so much my mate will be stocked.

Thanks
    Falcon

Was hunting thru the back of my ammo cupboard and found 15 x 303 rounds unknown projectiles but i guess they d be pretty standard as i got em from local sports store back when i had a 303 , free to a new home , be great for a stinky or 2 . pm me details , belated xmas prezzy
    OK VC you stuck your hand up 1st i ll see if i can decipher your hand writing off the package you sent me the 308 ammo in
    veitnamcam posted 303 bombs yesterday arvo
    BURN BABY BURN
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Name:  IMG_0619.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  88.6 KB
    If you know or have a use for this bolt let me know. I guess it is a .22 rimfire.

P38
    Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    Attachment 419
    If you know or have a use for this bolt let me know. I guess it is a .22 rimfire.
    Mate
    I'm looking for a bolt for my old mans single shot BSA .... this looks like it could be a contender.

He passed away last year and didn't tell me where he hid the bolt and I haven't been able to find it ..... Yet.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could help positivley Identify it.

Cheers
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by geezejonesy View Post
    Was hunting thru the back of my ammo cupboard and found 15 x 303 rounds unknown projectiles but i guess they d be pretty standard as i got em from local sports store back when i had a 303 , free to a new home , be great for a stinky or 2 . pm me details , belated xmas prezzy
    OK VC you stuck your hand up 1st i ll see if i can decipher your hand writing off the package you sent me the 308 ammo in
    veitnamcam posted 303 bombs yesterday arvo
    Cheers be good to have a go with the old girl again
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

Chicken Intolerant.

VC - the scope mount will go in the post tomorrow.
    Enjoy!

@