Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I caught my smelly armpits from Cowboy Tone's Avatar
    From my very limited knowledge Hori, its the tube diameter and elevation adjustment range. FFP vs SFP? Turret mechanism may be different too.

Edit: Aww hell just looked they have gone up to 30mm diameter too.

As far as I can see the only difference is sfp/ffp, could save you a bit of money depending on what means more to you...

Quote Originally Posted by horihunter View Post
    As far as I can see the only difference is sfp/ffp, could save you a bit of money depending on what means more to you...
    Yep hearing that!
    More looking around shows 1" tubes? Also Adjustment range is only 35MOA, Is that going to be enough for future 700+ shots.
    So back to original scope choice
    Weaver Tactical 4-20x50. Now to find reputable shop to buy from.
    Last edited by Tone; 22-12-2011 at 11:30 AM.

the std superslam is 1" tube but the Euro one on the link is 30mm and 50moa travel (most likley will actualy be 60 as they allways state less) so it is a in between scope, loose the mildot and FFP but save coin

BC and Norwest on the other forum both have clearridge scopes and rate them but not sure if they have done tracking tests yet, built in the same plant as bushnell 6500 aparently

Quote Originally Posted by leathel View Post
    Euro one on the link is 30mm and 50moa travel (most likley will actualy be 60 as they allways state less)
    Thanks for clearing that up Man

Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!