Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Beavis
  • 1 Post By 300CALMAN
  • 2 Post By chchben
  • 1 Post By Chur Bay

Thread: Which ar

northdude

Which ar

Been thinking for a while I need an ar there's heaps out there I'm looking in the low price range I've had an SKS before it seemed OK for what I was doing just casual plinking but it wasn't very accurate I'd use it for casual targets and take it for a walk every now and then I don't want to gay it up with every accessory you can think of I'd just scope it and possibly suppress it then maybe a trigger later on down the track a cat I'd like either 223 or 7.62x39

i will have an e cat suppresed (just) nea for sale very soon ... pm me for more info.... with 2 stage gissele trigger

NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS, HOW DARK IT GETS OR HOW FAR YOU FALL , .....
    YOU ARE NEVER OUT OF THE FIGHT . (Marcus Luttrell)

Get in touch with Ken at nzar15. Build one of his kits for pretty cheap or buy an NEA

res
    hard to go past nzrac or nzar15 pricing
    Using Tapatalk

NZAR15 should have more of the Budget Colt M4 rifles in stock soon. Arguably the best value factory rifle. The latest generation NEA's are really nice too.
    dirtyhabit likes this.

northdude
    thanks for the replys it would have to be A cat

If you get a kit they are easy enough to build. I could even loan you the build tools.
    northdude likes this.

northdude
    ive thought about a kit i guess id need to talk to them as ive no idea what id need or what works with what any one shoot a ranger i know they are probably shit but the price seems good you dont hear much about them i just dont want to get an ar which every one says is great and then after you own it you find out about common problems that noone mentions also are there good magazines and bad ones or all much of a muchness

Don't touch a ranger.. that would be a poor choice. nzar15 can sell you a better ar for the price.

https://nzar15.com/store/
    dirtyhabit and Thirdguy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chchben View Post
    Don't touch a ranger.. that would be a poor choice. nzar15 can sell you a better ar for the price.

https://nzar15.com/store/
    +1

It's a piece of piss to assemble a kit. There's heaps of vids on YouTube.Gives you a good understanding of how they work too. I got a kit from nzar15 last year. I really enjoy hunting with mine now.☺
    stumpy likes this.

northdude
    I'm pretty confident I can put one together I do most of my own work looks like wait for a dpms or I liked the look of the s&w m&p ones or price up a kit cheers for the replys

asking which ar is a bit like asking which penis enlarger pump lol

in all honesty it would depend on your budget my mates RRA is great but a bit of money there
    nea kits from nzar15 be a bit of you wouldn't it Duncan cheap and you get to build it yourself