Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bundook
  • 1 Post By Tombi

Thread: Blaser stuff

Blaser stuff

Hi all - just jumped on the Blaser wagon with a R93. Just a question for someone out there - round about cost of a second hand Blaser saddle mount and rings etc and what do barrels go for normally?

Thanks all!
    Wildman likes this.

I'm no expert (only just got on the wagon myself) but mounts go for around $400 to $600ish. I just got a picatinny rail from these guys https://www.alanrhone-store.com/prod...oducts_id=1235

landed in NZ for about $200 NZD, only took about 7 days to get here too (postage was about $8). Yet to test it as I'm still sorting 30mm rings but rail seems to be very good quality.

Barrels are about 1k second hand with mag insert but no bolt head, couple extra hundy for bolthead.
    Or stag sport sell bareel new for 1500 and another 450ish for bolthead
    Beaker likes this.

Cheers m8 just what I was after.

Quote Originally Posted by Bundook View Post
    Hi all - just jumped on the Blaser wagon with a R93. Just a question for someone out there - round about cost of a second hand Blaser saddle mount and rings etc and what do barrels go for normally?

Thanks all!
    Set up a saved search with notifications on Tard Me, keep an eye on the buy-sell section here.

The mount and rings are the only things interchangeable between the R93 and R8.

zruncho is a seller on eBay that has QD and fixed Rails, 0 and 20 MOA, and QD mounts. His rings aren't interchangeable with QD Blaser mounts.

B