Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Buyers Remorse

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    tiger stripped.22 ( stripes burn,t in with a blow torch )
    was he have a chav, red neck moment
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

A walther G22. Didn't like cci ammo, But loved that cheap federal bulk stuff. Absolute prick to clean and when I pulled it apart to give it a thorough once over you realised the German engineers are assholes. Tiny springs that love to shoot out everywhere even when your expecting it so i had a great thought after painfully putting it back together I'd order some spare parts just in case I loose those shitty springs and Lord behold. Can't find anything or anyone that supplys parts. Oh and if you order some from walther in Germany you may or may not get them. SOLD it and bought a marlin 795 fricken love that gun.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Paddy79 likes this.

northdude
    Quote Originally Posted by motorsport32 View Post
    A walther G22. Didn't like cci ammo, But loved that cheap federal bulk stuff. Absolute prick to clean and when I pulled it apart to give it a thorough once over you realised the German engineers are assholes. Tiny springs that love to shoot out everywhere even when your expecting it so i had a great thought after painfully putting it back together I'd order some spare parts just in case I loose those shitty springs and Lord behold. Can't find anything or anyone that supplys parts. Oh and if you order some from walther in Germany you may or may not get them. SOLD it and bought a marlin 795 fricken love that gun.

wow I found the exact opposite with mine

Quote Originally Posted by berg243 View Post
    not buyers remorse but sellers remorse sold my zastava 223 with nice laminated stock clean barrel one no open sights one of the last to come from original factory before it was blown up.only rifle I've shot deer with.
    I'm not selling mine.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

... But loved that cheap federal bulk stuff. Absolute prick to clean...
    That bulk federal ammo is dirty as anything too!
    motorsport32 likes this.

Ejected

When I looked into them I had read about the springs flying everywhere, one discussion recommended disassembly inside a rubbish bag with the ends taped around your arms by a mate.
    Nickoli and motorsport32 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    I must say it was a cool looking and fun to shoot gun and if parts were easily available and the bolt carrier group was easyer to get to for general cleaning without having to worry about those springs every time then I probably would have kept it.

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    I must admit it was a cool looking and fun to shoot little gun and if they made it easyer to remove the bolt carrier for quick cleaning purposes without having to deal with those springs and if parts were easily sorceable just in case one day something breaks it would be nice to know you could just get some more parts without any problems I probably would have kept it. I did have it for close to 10 years and probably only ran about 3000 rounds thru it. Was still mint when I sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    When I looked into them I had read about the springs flying everywhere, one discussion recommended disassembly inside a rubbish bag with the ends taped around your arms by a mate.
    Haha yep pretty much. If I still had it and were to pull it apart again I would do it in a big cardboard box.

Dose not having enough money to buy count?
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"