Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Courier

I have sent and received a heap of firearms by courier through Post Shop, H & F and Fastways stores with no problems. Apart from the H & F shops I dont tell them what is in the package and they have never asked. I recenlty had a shotgun dropped off that was in the gun case and just a label with my address on it. That was different as the gun case was not packged in any way

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    never had an issue with fastways
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Quote Originally Posted by specweapon View Post
    Funny enough I just bought Neckshot's 260AI he's using H&F to ship to Nelson. I phoned the Nelson store yesterday to let them know it was coming and they ripped into me about how their stores aren't to be used for shipping firearms and they wouldn't receive it and shit, then the guy put someone else on and he said they don't want to be used as a courier service anymore but they'd let this one go. I thought it was a service they provided...
    Scully... making friends since,well never actually
    Barstard Richmond is now his hf too, have to go all the way to Mot :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Scully... making friends since,well never actually
    Barstard Richmond is now his hf too, have to go all the way to Mot :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    Me too, but not for a while money tree has just karked it
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by SiB View Post
    The courier simply needs to be assured you have not included the bolt.
    Why ?

How do you think all the rifles get shipped to all the shops around the country from wholesalers everyday ?

All in a big box complete.......

Make sure you use a company that doesn't mind carrying firearms like Fastways, if they don't carry them & you have an issue & need to make a claim, forget it.

If you send the bolt separately you just doubled your chances of losing something making the other package nearly worthless...

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Me too, but not for a while money tree has just karked it
    Don't worry. Mot Gun Shop doesn't want your money.
    I was waiting for Howa's they had ordered to come in stock for 3 weeks, got sick of waiting so bought Neckshots 260AI.
    Asked them to order me a .22lr AR15, was told they can't get them, but spoke to a guy on the weekend that has just ordered one from them.
    Then this week asked them to order a CZ75 SP01 Shadow for me, was told there's none in the country and they can't get one for over a year. So ordered one from Reloaders,
    Mot gun shop phoned yesterday to say they got me one and it's in store waiting.

At least they've got powder and projectiles in stock cheaper than I can buy online

I have never had a problem with nz post but I make sure it is plain wrapped and dont actually say what it is.

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    I also make sure shit is packaged so well you could throw it from the roof and still not open up.
    Do you what, next rifle I buy from you I'll wait for the Hercules to fly over so I know when it will be dropped off