Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brakelie

Thread: Importing Gamo trigger

Importing Gamo trigger

Has anyone had success with importing a gamo GRT4g trigger? I know the supplier doesn't ship externally but what about freight forwarding services?
    (Digit can't get them anymore)

Used to be this guy About Charlie - Airgun Triggers but they don't ship internationally anymore. Their European agents Miscellaneous | Airgunheaven.com ship internationally but the exchange rate makes them pretty expensive. Welsh Willy triggers are similar but only fit certain air rifles Welsh Willy Trigger WWTII - Woodfield G.C.P
    Timmay likes this.

Check the Welsh Willy website.
    If it'll fit your rifle, I have one here in Auckland you can have for $60 - what I paid for it.
    I can even drop it off on the way past on Friday (I'm travelling Auckland-Palmerston North)

cheers guys. @Gerbs I will have a look tonight when I get home

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbs View Post
    Check the Welsh Willy website.
    If it'll fit your rifle, I have one here in Auckland you can have for $60 - what I paid for it.
    I can even drop it off on the way past on Friday (I'm travelling Auckland-Palmerston North)
    If @Timmay is not a goer @Gerbs I may be interested as it looks like it will fit my old Rapid 7.

@zimmer looks like it doesn't fit my gamo.

@Timmay I got the latest BSA meteor which is basically a gamo in disguise including the terrible trigger. I got a welsh willy trigger imported as the website "used" to say it fitted the meteor, turns out it doesn't. So anyway I spent a lot of time poking around the trigger looking at how the mechanism worked and there is a little plastic bit that gives the first stage of the trigger pullwhich makes the trigger simply terrible. I sliced it back no more than about 1mm which completely removed that first 'stage' of the trigger pull with no effect on the second stage or the safety mechanism. It is substantially better, it should also be possible to put a longer adjusting screw in so the second stage could be lightened even more, I haven't got round to that though.

I've just ponied up and bought one from that website you linked. I got raped a little bit but that's why we call em hobbies