Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Minox ZX5i 1-5x24 opinions?

Anyone with one of these, particularly low light performance and repeatability of the dials?

Cheers

@FRST I had one of them, minus the i. Very, very good in low light on 1 power. The reticle was too thin though but the i would negate that problem. On 5 power the middle of crosshairs is thin enough to shoot small groups ie it only covers about 1.5cm @100m
    Constant eye relief of 4" is a huge plus in my books too. Dialed perfectly. Little bit of fish eye on low power (to be expected)
    On glass, resolution isnt as high as a 40mm scope (agian, to be expected) I would give it the nudge over the quality of a VX3i (I owned a similar VX3i at the same time)

Call Giles @ Taihape sports and he will do you a fine price on one

Thanks Tim, I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Sounds like I might pull the trigger on it. Cheers