Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Rail and Rings for T3

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Cheers mate. Its a 44mm vortex.
    Will pm ya when i have the optis off and ready to go
    @Gibo, i have the "similar" setup, i have the 20MOA rail and a Vortex HS-T 44 and a PST 50 on top my rifles and i use Weaver medium rings and Vortex Tactical medium rings.
    Name:  IMG_1877.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  462.7 KB
    This photo is from my Varmint rifle and it has a Vortex PST 6-24X50 over a 20MOA rail and a Vortex tactical medium size rings,
    Name:  IMG_1879.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  518.4 KB
    This photo is my Hunting rifle with a Vortex HS-T 4-16X44 over the 20MOA rail and a Weaver medium size rings.
    Last edited by PERRISCICABA; 07-12-2014 at 09:15 AM.
    Gibo likes this.

Cheers bro. Ill try out some different rings at the shop id say. Need to see and feel em out before buying i reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    What would you estimate that set up to cost? Where did you get yours?
    Hi Gibo, I will have some more of the EGW 20moa rails for the T3 in stock later this week. These will be the more expensive but better quality HD version (heavy duty) that have the full width slots on them. I don't usually bother with the cheaper standard model bases now especially for magnums or LR rifles - have seen too many of them buggered up by the rings under recoil.

Don't have price on bases yet as they are just going through NZ customs at present, and that always ads a bit to the cost....
    PM or email for an update later in the week.

Cheers, Dean.
    Carpe Diem likes this.
    Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean that every opinion is right.

Quote Originally Posted by dfmaisey View Post
    Hi Gibo, I will have some more of the EGW 20moa rails for the T3 in stock later this week. These will be the more expensive but better quality HD version (heavy duty) that have the full width slots on them. I don't usually bother with the cheaper standard model bases now especially for magnums or LR rifles - have seen too many of them buggered up by the rings under recoil.

Don't have price on bases yet as they are just going through NZ customs at present, and that always ads a bit to the cost....

Cheers, Dean.
    Cheers Dean. Will touch base soon.

Cheers, Dean.
    Hi Dean If you could PM me also as I'm going down the same road on my 7 Rem Mag and Scope upgrade currently. I'd be appreciative..

Dean has got a few EGW 20 MOA HDs in now guys if your keen.

Cheers, Dean.
    Hey there, could you PM me a price for EGW 20 MOA rail and rings ?

CHeers
    You know, if you need 100 rounds to kill a deer, maybe hunting isn't your sport.