Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: We have too many guns on our streets

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    It would not bother me one bit if all semi auto's were outlawed in NZ, including shotguns.
    Woody that's the prob you don't want! Then pistols? I don't think you can be selective and expect to keep yours, small wedge is all that's needed!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Gone But Not Forgotten
    It would not bother me one bit if all semi auto's were outlawed in NZ, including shotguns.
    So is it your opinion that semi auto hunting firearms are more of threat to human life than a bolt action or a lever action hunting rifle or a pump action shotgun?

[QUOTE=kimjon;449315]Re: We have too many guns on our streets.

Ah ummm...far out I don't know where to start!

-A list of gun owners, their address and what guns are held there, to be made publicly available. WTF!!!!!!!!!!! No seriously WTF!!!!!!!! Hell, let's include people taking perception medication as well, so the P-heads can do a round trip to rob guns and morphine in the same voyage, after all this would be more sustainable for the environment if burglars use less carbon credits in their day to day robberies.

-In the wake of (then list historic cases all about 30 years ago).... hardly current affairs.

-some shit about hunting rabbits because nz is a rural community? Then tries to say we don't need anything bigger like a 7.62x39 (the calibre of an AK) because its overkill for rabbits. Ummmm again WTF!!!!!!! I hunt much larger animals than just rabbits. Surely he's aware that in nz we also hunt 7 species of deer, pigs, cattle, tahr, chamois, goats, sheep....not to mention target shooting.....etc.... all of which need a bigger calibre than a .22.

-Purposely calling guns Ak47 Or M16... when they are not.

Im all for gun control, but if someone is trying to tell me how to do something, they better know what they're talking themselves first.[/QUOTE
    Shit we don't even keep a list of child molesters?
    Tommy and Steve123 like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

thats not the first time this MSM clown has been an utter spanker
    .bit like the polis in the house who were once heard referring to rifles as rambo guns during a debate.a former poli told me that .said he nearly fell off his seat laughing and had to excuse himself from the chamber to go for a laughter induced piss!!
    five bob says all those weapons the rozzers confiscated never saw the light of day via any legal import channel in NZ.had anything of that quantity etc etc been so,the news would have got round forums this this faster than shit through a goose!!!furthermore what reason would an importer have to legally import in such quantity given the govts juminess around firearms????????

Thank you Woody! NOT! FFS peoples we all need to stick together on this, I dont care whether you like bolts, semis, cannons or air rifles, we are all here for the good of our sport and we need to be tolerant of each others choices provided we are assessed as a person responsible enough to have a Firearms License. The last thing we need is some bloody idiot from within mouthing off and discrediting others simply because he doesnt like their choice of firearm. For once lets just all band together and make sure that as responsible firearms license holders we are still able to access firearms and our sport. And take the rest of the crap to your local MP and tell them to pull their finger out of their fundamental orifice and do something about the CRIMINALS.
    carlhurley, mikee and Mooseman like this.

You would be a very small minority that thinks that. Never mind the thousands of others that have and use them. Once one particular type goes makes way for the next and the next.
    R93, Beaker, northdude and 2 others like this.

Name:  840019_LA_troll_norway.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  52.8 KB
    Grim and stumpy like this.

R93
    Yup. Once they get one, they will go the rest.

The UN thing is slowly going to f$&k us.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Tommy and 300CALMAN like this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

First semis then,
    Pistols,
    Pump actions
    Levers - don't laugh that's the discussion in Australia

Maybe you will end up with single shot shot-guns and .22 bolt actions?

Well look at most of Asia, private ownership is practically prohibited.
    mawzer308 likes this.

Really???
    Bolt actions and pump guns would then be next.
    Better start practice your rock throwing skills.
    mikee, Beaker, northdude and 2 others like this.

Meh. Let's all just become criminals. They don't seem to want to go after them. Get less heat than being law abiding it would seem.

Ugh just read the article. Could somebody seriously please launch constant DNS attacks against stuff until they just go away. What a steaming pile of shit it is seriously. What reputable news outlet riddles their page with click bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Meh. Let's all just become criminals. They don't seem to want to go after them. Get less heat than being law abiding it would seem.
    Definitely an easier life, F&^%$ who likes to work 8-5? Hey my family will probably stick up for me and blame the Police when I start shooting?!

If people remember Stanley Graham did a shit load of damage with bolt action and lever acction rifles.

If you have to Google Stanley Graham, please learn some history. It is pertinent.
    stumpy likes this.

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Ugh just read the article. Could somebody seriously please launch constant DNS attacks against stuff until they just go away. What a steaming pile of shit it is seriously. What reputable news outlet riddles their page with click bait.
    I have stuff in mobile version as when I am away t work I check it for pertinent news.
    It is shit and their writers are dense at the best of times but it's all I know. If there is a better site people use, let me know.
    It doubles up shit stories a lot on the same page which demonstrates a lack of worthy reading.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Beaker likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.