Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Jae

Smile WTB Parker Hale parts for M82 build

Anyone willing to part with the following items needed for a M82 build... Please let me know.
    Parker Hale...
    Trigger
    Bottom metal (Hinged floor plate)
    Barrel
    Bottom accessory rail

Norman clarck gunsmisths in Rugby bought back all the Parker hale stock (including some strange and rare prototypes) when they shut down. I think there are complete listings of parts on his website.

Jae
    Thanks for the info, I purchased a set of bases and rings from them... that was all they had available

How authentic do you want it to be? the standard trigger is not much it's body is die cast alloy and the the other metal is not that great mine chipped the sear,
    a Timney is a much better trigger, any barrel you find will most likely be toast if you don't want to buy a new one try Mike Collings at Whakatane he often has used
    .308 match barrels quite cheap. the magazine trigger guard is just the standard Parker Hale alloy one found on their hunting rifles you could pick up a Parker Hale rifle
    on TM for less than the price of a fancy after market one and it would have the trigger.