Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Caples Capers (Photo Heavy)

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Anything except white fallow.

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Yeah mean pics & great trip by the sounds of it
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

[QUOTE=Shootm;594895]Anything except white fallow.[/QUOTE

I always suspected doc where Racist bastards , thought it was supposed to be one country

Beautiful. Love the photo of the Buck walking through the frosted grass. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
    Man that is awesome country you were in Shootm Never been in that country myself but sure would like to some day .. good to hear deer numbers are good. Is there a restriction on animals that can be taken, like mature bucks only or can you take anything?
    Anything you can carry!

Great stuff @Shootm awesome photos!

Awesome pics mate!

Great pics. Alex said you guys had a great trip. Suspect some of these photos will get placings on judging night.
    Shootm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    Mint spot huh. We had first period a couple years ago and had deer sleeping on the hut clearing every night. I think I might have a photo of a deer standing around the same place as the one in your fourth photo!

Saw a few reds roaring on the way in, and a couple more up Kay Creek. Also saw some chamois up Kay Creek, one I chased for a day but he got the better of me.

Interesting walking in and out with a large number of trampers around. Most were really good and foreigners were genuinely interested in our hunting adventures. We got rarked up by a couple of old boy trampers (think they were gay vegans) when we told them we'd only shot one deer for meat. Apparently hunters only have ourselves to blame for cullers being sent into cull deer (long time since this happned?) and 1080 being dropped to control numbers. And we are just whinging bastards who want all the access in the world to good hunting areas, but don't shoot the deer that are there, so basically are the cause of the deer problem in NZ, so we should be booted out of the backcountry for not "doing our job". I asked him why he thought trampers had more rights to the back country than us, sarcastically told him he was probably right about not shooting enough deer, then asked if he wanted some venison back steaks so I didn't have to carry them out of the valley and he told me to get F'd! Hahaha. F'n weirdos.
    Funny as.
    Would have been funny to share a hut with them just to rark them up.

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA270 View Post
    Great pics. Alex said you guys had a great trip. Suspect some of these photos will get placings on judging night.
    We will have to wait and see. No doubt you have a few goodies, as always.

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Looks like a good trip mate!

Shit hot bro

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

Cracker photos of those young bucks, always wanted to go there

TLB
    Some neat photos there, cheers!

Fantastic photos mate, would give my left swinger to have a crack at that,.......
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    Mint spot huh. We had first period a couple years ago and had deer sleeping on the hut clearing every night. I think I might have a photo of a deer standing around the same place as the one in your fourth photo!

Saw a few reds roaring on the way in, and a couple more up Kay Creek. Also saw some chamois up Kay Creek, one I chased for a day but he got the better of me.

Interesting walking in and out with a large number of trampers around. Most were really good and foreigners were genuinely interested in our hunting adventures. We got rarked up by a couple of old boy trampers (think they were gay vegans) when we told them we'd only shot one deer for meat. Apparently hunters only have ourselves to blame for cullers being sent into cull deer (long time since this happned?) and 1080 being dropped to control numbers. And we are just whinging bastards who want all the access in the world to good hunting areas, but don't shoot the deer that are there, so basically are the cause of the deer problem in NZ, so we should be booted out of the backcountry for not "doing our job". I asked him why he thought trampers had more rights to the back country than us, sarcastically told him he was probably right about not shooting enough deer, then asked if he wanted some venison back steaks so I didn't have to carry them out of the valley and he told me to get F'd! Hahaha. F'n weirdos.
    Ha they probably need to a chance to catch there breath and that's why they talked to you for so long
    I really don't get it your out enjoying your pass time there doing the same and well lets have a go love the back stakes comment though top man! I wonder if golfers get the same grief? You know wasteing water and land on perfectly good ground that deer could run around on
    Next time remind them that it's stalkers and cullers that put in most of these tracks ah
    JoshC likes this.