Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Morning wander with the young fella

AB Precision

Smile Morning wander with the young fella

We where up nelson in the weekend seen the olds an visiting other friends an family

Done a few odd jobs for the old man that ended up spending half the time in the shed but i ddnt mind had the lad over there playing in the hay with the puppies that where more mobbing him than him playing with the, an since he cant/ hasnt figgured out how to pat them yet the tails where the target as he would just geay them an give them a yank

When the old fella said he has been having a few hogs out last couple of days givving one paddock death an dont know how as its dry as hell up there, so we went for a spotty sataday night to have a look just to see the big fella heading back in the bush throught the fence, so that was a bugger 2 little ones where seen to but we left them as decided to come back in the morning with the dogs.

The old kalisi virus had not long been through so was bugger all around.........243 had a work out popping some hares in the new crops an we went home

Next moring we where up an ready to go but them mum told/reminded the old man about a 50th they had at lunch time..............so the dogs where left at home an dad me an the boy kyro loaded in his back pack was on me an we set of on the bike till we where 3 paddocks back an walked from there

Got up the hill an popped over the brow to where we had seen them well to look over at where they where, an there where 3 small hogs around 60m away asked dad id leave them or pop them got the 'they need thinning out' so back pack off dad help the young fella then pop.......... pop.............................pop as i had a jam an we had 3 dead pigs all within 15m of each other an all popped in the back of the sweede

took them back to the shed to hand them

Had to get a phot as it was kyros first pigs

Been under one now has 2 stags, 3 hines an 3 pigs to his tally

The POSE.......................was to busy sticking his hand in the hole
    Philipo, Normie and veitnamcam like this.

Great!

Nice work mate, he looks happy sitting up there on the days catch.
    I have just had my 2 year old stalking deer in the lounge with his rifle(fire poker) and his pac on, he shot 4 tonight.
    tui_man2 likes this.

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by Malhunting View Post
    Nice work mate, he looks happy sitting up there on the days catch.
    I have just had my 2 year old stalking deer in the lounge with his rifle(fire poker) and his pac on, he shot 4 tonight.
    was happy as pie, had to keep a eye on him in the shed tho skinning them the hockes would go straight in the mouth for a chew

Haha thats classic somthing to look forward to

mmmm tasty.

Impure Lead Flinger
    Does it make you feel good to kill living animals? Animals have feelings too you heathern swine pfft
    Last edited by baldbob; 22-04-2012 at 10:12 PM.

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    Does it make you feel good to kill living animals? Animals have feelings too you heathern swine pfft

It does make me fell good....top of the food chain

NO PRESSURE with the sika

R93
    Yum, I love wild pork! with you and Adam as mates I dont need to go hunting for food, Ill just chase trophys and you 2 can keep my freezer full
    Should I bring the trailer up when I collect my next load of meat Abe or will the back of the lux be enough?
    Kyro better not guts it all!

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    NO PRESSURE with the sika
    Jammy bugger will get a big 8 now.

Impure Lead Flinger
    Leave me alone... Your ganging up on me.... Stumpy has used up all the forum tinniness theres none left

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Yum, I love wild pork! with you and Adam as mates I dont need to go hunting for food, Ill just chase trophys and you 2 can keep my freezer full
    Should I bring the trailer up when I collect my next load of meat Abe or will the back of the lux be enough?
    Kyro better not guts it all!
    Mate the size of these he would try an give a leg the nudge himself

We are good cunts on the coast plenty to go around

Have to go up when you home one time an get some for you there plenty but trav has a 2.3k vet bill at the moment from last week on a hog, one dog has 78 stitches

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Jammy bugger will get a big 8 now.
    he has to perform now....................

Leave me alone... Your ganging up on me.... Stumpy has used up all the forum tinniness theres none left
    nothing tinny about shooting them in the paddock..................................its a sign of a old hand hunter...................that knows they taste better off the good grass

Impure Lead Flinger
    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    he has to perform now....................

nothing tinny about shooting them in the paddock..................................its a sign of a old hand hunter...................that knows they taste better off the good grass
    Oi stumpy ima real hunter.....

R93
    I am home on the 18th and fly in on the 26th for a bull. Im keen if you have time. I was planning to spend some time on a stag I know of, he may slip up fattening up for winter.
    We will no doubt get up to no good. Got 3 weeks at home. You have to come down and shoot some ducks Abe. All the ponds are looking good and they wont be getting a tong up till Im home.

AB Precision
    Oi stumpy ima real hunter.....
    heres the real hunter going in for the hold with no fear in the eys haha