Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: jet sprint onboard fottage

jet sprint onboard fottage

As asked by a few people here , I have finaly got around to putting up some go pro action of our jet sprint races

This race was on sunday at Meremere and if we posted a good time we could have 1st place........ But NO we fucked it up ended up in 3rd place which is not bad for our first season.

Cool, easy to miss a turn i bet.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Impure Lead Flinger
    I want to do that!!!!!

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    I want to do that!!!!!
    I hear you do, everytime you get in your boat just to go for a fish

Cool vid mate thanks for posting. really enjoyed that. I would love to try it myself but I have enough so called hobbies that suck all my spare funds.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Good fun Impressive the way those boats change direction.

Impure Lead Flinger
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    I hear you do, everytime you get in your boat just to go for a fish

Cool vid mate thanks for posting. really enjoyed that. I would love to try it myself but I have enough so called hobbies that suck all my spare funds.
    Skinny braided rivers are alotta fun... ohhhhhh

Nice footage - You got lost because I built that track 12 years ago and it wasn't meant to be easy, I see some sections are nice and wide and lined with tyres, shit they can create a fair bit of damage if you make a mistake. I couldn't make it but was there any carnage???

Quote Originally Posted by 300winmag View Post
    Nice footage - You got lost because I built that track 12 years ago and it wasn't meant to be easy, I see some sections are nice and wide and lined with tyres, shit they can create a fair bit of damage if you make a mistake. I couldn't make it but was there any carnage???
    The Tyres have only been put on the track this season, Yea that track was a bitch.. Nice and fast but you cant see over the islands to see where your going in advance.
    There was a bit of carnage but i didnt get to see any of it as i was straped in sitting on the trailer waiting to go out for most of it.

The last meet in Featherston was caos.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpdWU5Tg8F8

Hastings this weekend and then off to Wanaka for the Brand new track over Easter weekend!

Years ago I competed on a regular basis at Wanaka, they had a track in an old quarry next to the river. The organisers use to get elecricorp to flood the river so as to raise the river level and flood the quarry on a controlled flood. They held them at xmas and got thousands turning up.

Do you guys drink a lot of Redbull? That's one insane sport you have there. Kinda steals the name 'sport' off everything else.

Pure Adrenillion is much better than any drink... Unless you work for redbull and want to sponsor us??? If so... I love red bull!!!
    veitnamcam and GravelBen like this.

If it goes Boom; I'm there faregame's Avatar
    how fast do you get too - acceleration?

Pretty hard to mesure it but at a guess we hit over 100km in less than 2 seconds (Easily).We had the engine dynoed at 523hp last week.
    They are built for takeoff rather than top speed. I feel sorry for the engine it hits 6000rpm and stays there for pretty much the whole race, chewing thru about 5L of avgass in 60seconds
    If the track is a high speed track we reduce the nozzle size which gives less pickup but its no good on hairpins when your speed drops off regulary.
    On most of those corners the only thing holding us down is the suction of the water up from under the boat.
    Im a bit sore at the moment as you get thrown around a bit and the harness diggs in!

Both those clips were truly awsome
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive