Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Need a 4x4 Ute

Quote Originally Posted by Sika Seeker View Post
    I'd be going for a tunland or a triton . I got a tunland 3 years ago when they first came out and can't fault it for 32k. Hasn't missed a beat just coming up to 60k on the odo. Tows well and is a beast on fuel
    Good good news there

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Which is why I'm about to get my 1993 Pajero fixed even if it costs a bit. The alternative is to buy a replacement and maybe have all the same issues with a vehicle that cost more to begin with. I think older diesels maybe were built to last more than 100,000Kms unlike the modern ones
    We got a 2004 Pajero had 190kms when we brought it and is now at 320kms 5 years later ,used for towing and run around and have had no major problems at all ,came with full service history from Mitsubishi up to when I got it now I service it myself ,replaced all the usual things that wear out ,

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
    Attachment 60839Attachment 60840
    My new truck Hilux copy I couldn't justify spending 22K on a 2nd hand truck with 150K on the clock so I brought this which was one of the distributors vehicle. A series 2 model which has been enhanced since the initial traction control & hill descent features added.
    It has some surprising features can't fault it's performance so time will tell

2.8L Cummins Diesel, Getrag gear box, Dana differientials, Bosch electric's, McPherson suspension
    Foton still going well absolutely no issues

Name:  004.JPG
Views: 221
Size:  1.72 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
    Foton still going well absolutely no issues

Attachment 78448
    Saw an add for them last night and it got me thinking..... Just looking now and 3year/100km warranty, standing behind their product
    Last edited by 223nut; 08-11-2017 at 11:54 AM.