Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Nissan st ute , any good

Nissan st ute , any good

Have chucked in my job and I loose the econovan . So am going contracting and will now upgrade ute . Any one got a Nissan st ute ? Are they any good ? . Can't afford a hilux or ranger , so what else is there for drive away 40 k ?
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    Great Wall

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Quote Originally Posted by Shootm View Post
    Great Wall
    Hah Fu@ken hah
    rob270 likes this.

My 2WD Ranger was $43K new, with tow bar, tray liner, and cover. Nissan 2.5 have heard of a few dropping their bottom ends. Mates one shit the diff but at 200 ks and parts were a problem. Had the last model Colorado and that was a good vehicle no probs apart from dirty diesel in 100K. They go well and youll get a 4X4 09,10 for 30K
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

brand new 2wd holden 36K loving it.

The nissans are all good to just don't seam to last as long in my opinion as I have both

Nissan 2.5 2wd.............dropped the bottom end last month. was 200k though

X lease ranger / bt50 canopy tow bar etc 20 thousand ks ( wtf) $ 40 k . Mazda has capped services 3 yrs at $200 which I would considder over ford as some of the service costs are up around $600 / $800
    Happy likes this.

My Ranger service costs are split alternative $400/$500 service fees so not sure where your $600/$800 comes from.

Go in on at the last day of a month and you'll find the salesperson and manager far more likely to wheel and deal. Also seriously look at demos, pre reg etc, I got a demo, 9 months old, 8000km and drove away about $8k below RRP, but then further negotiated the $2500 canopy to be included at no extra costs.

If you can stand the design of the BT50, I think they're cheaper to drive away than the Ranger.

John

i gotta st-x navara, its boss as, toyotas heaps over rated, towed a few lowluxs out with it haha , youll be fine man get one

Quote Originally Posted by Sako 243 View Post
    My Ranger service costs are split alternative $400/$500 service fees so not sure where your $600/$800 comes from.

Go in on at the last day of a month and you'll find the salesperson and manager far more likely to wheel and deal. Also seriously look at demos, pre reg etc, I got a demo, 9 months old, 8000km and drove away about $8k below RRP, but then further negotiated the $2500 canopy to be included at no extra costs.

If you can stand the design of the BT50, I think they're cheaper to drive away than the Ranger.

John
    Apart from being butt ugly the reason I went with ford over Mazda is Ultimate motr group are selling 10 fords to 1 Mazda, resale probs
    Personal choice
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Believe Toyota has a brand new wagon due in 2015, so couldn't buy old technology no matter how many face lifts, also believe the toys are very hard riding on the road, they also only make a 4 x 4 in the big body
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

nissan it seams you get a good one or not
    rangers/bts are good dont see many problems but are expensive to buy
    now dont fire all your guns at once but whats wrong with a great wall? some one in munseys position it would suit, dont have to work hard out for for 3 years just to pay the vehicle off which = more profit for the family
    the ones iv seen have been all mitsubishi tech , which should easly do 200k if looked after
    just food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by longrange308 View Post
    nissan it seams you get a good one or not
    rangers/bts are good dont see many problems but are expensive to buy
    now dont fire all your guns at once but whats wrong with a great wall? some one in munseys position it would suit, dont have to work hard out for for 3 years just to pay the vehicle off which = more profit for the family
    the ones iv seen have been all mitsubishi tech , which should easly do 200k if looked after
    just food for thought
    my brother inlaw in oz is seeing a few GW's in the outback and reckons they are quite tough for what they are.

Wouldn't drive a wagon with an ANCAP rating of ONE! Great Wall Sangyong, and a few others!
    Munsey likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Wouldn't drive a wagon with an ANCAP rating of ONE! Great Wall Sangyong, and a few others!
    not sure on what you do for a living maca but how many tradies to you think worry about ancap ratings??
    add a bullbar-rating goes
    add some tools in the back-rating goes
    the guys going from a enconvan which are as safe as a push bike