Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: oh dear oh dear

na massive -boys are hopin to get the new motor in my truck today so shell be good for a wee while longer .Missus car will be repaired .see if ic an get daughter to show me how to post my photos on here sometime today. actually its bloody good lesson to all -be bloody careful yourselves fellas.
    another one of our shootin crew is headed to greymoth today to pick up a new boat&motor so Ive given him the big heads up.
    to all you big fat canadas who like to sit out or range on ellesmere and laugh -be warned Im about to mark your cards OK-

son somewhat ironically pointed out last night -my last two major expeditions to me homeland "the coast have resulted in motor vehicle carnage.
    ah well slept bugger all last night with flashbacks but apart from minor aches and pains Im fairly ok. a bit of mechanical work today on the truck will sort things out.

Must be some fairly late nights being put in on final preparation for duck shooting gear eh ,or are you the grasb the gear outa the shed ,into truck with gun and dog and were off!

me -I cant wait.

yeah were all OK.I saw them again at the darfield copshop and apologised for buggering up their holiday -Ifeel really stink about that even whenthey graciously said dont worry and lookafter yourself.
    . its in insurance hands now! bugger me me bloody computer was playin up ,so asked gadget to havea looksee-buggerarrives and presents me with a flapper duck decoy to try out this season!some peoples generosity leaves me speechless
    .anyhow i sent him home with a punnet of big fat granity mussels to gobble whilst he realigned the bloody things drivers !
    yup youre right the all important date is looming.May not make opening day ,but ive got holidays so can hook into it.
    stingray and Maca49 like this.

bugga me-0 ducks for 7shots opening day ,then a bloody bluey from the darfield cop today for an unsafe overtaking manouvere-bloody old hand addressed envelope and fuck me rigid hes got me address wrong on both
    despite my clearly informing him of correct spelling.
    thats $150.00 thank you very much -then ring insurance -fucking car is still in towies yard at darfield despite panelbeaters having details and waitng for iton 06/05/2016-only 5days late.
    lucky my mrs was talking to them -Id have ripped em a new arse hole for slackness.bet they wont wait if i shag about when they demand i pay $300.00 excess.

Dealing with bent things is expensive. Not much better when things get pinched.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

well folks to end this tale of woe.wifeys car has been written off and after finding out we had a broken crankshaft in the gooserollas replacement motor -I made the decision to euthanise it too.son accentally dropped motor off engine crane,bloody lucky he didnt skittle himself.
    However Ive got a replacement via my sons mate a toyota hilux surf with all the mod cons.thing is its motor has just been completely rebuilt,by owners father ,who recently retired got bored and needed a project!.
    wifey willget a new wee auto zip car for zipping about in.actually yesterday started as a shit sandwich and ended as a big box of marshmallows.
    gadgetman, stingray and 6mm ackley like this.

Caretaker
    A good result in the end !
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post
    A good result in the end !
    aye i cant complain-no point cause no bugger listens anyhow
    out to lake ellesmere for a looksee (read mallard or two).no luck but hell I almost shot me bolt to see 300+canada geese and mallards lift of the end of one of our favoured hunting spots.
    time to get cunning -an all out waterborne assault is in the planning cause cunning buggers like to cruise out about 300m and settle on the lake whilst watching green things with firesticks make dicks of themselves!!

the new transport fleet is now in operation with her indoors picking up a 2007 mondeo hatch yesterday -apparently belonged to a dunedin couple and was religiously maintained .he was so anal he would not drive it anywhere in the rain-oh fuck it sat out in the rain last night.
    right now thats fixed lets get shit together and sort out brand new house!~

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    My missus hits me with the "I need a new car" statement this morning. Must have the get up and go to pull the horse float. Apparently the Rexton is starting to have niggles and the mechanic she has taken it to has told her it is going to start costing big time over the next little while. I have told her just to ride the bloody horse everywhere as that will solve both the transport and the must pull a float problem. I bet she gets a new car though.
    gadgetman and kotuku like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    My missus hits me with the "I need a new car" statement this morning. Must have the get up and go to pull the horse float. Apparently the Rexton is starting to have niggles and the mechanic she has taken it to has told her it is going to start costing big time over the next little while. I have told her just to ride the bloody horse everywhere as that will solve both the transport and the must pull a float problem. I bet she gets a new car though.
    Guaranteed Rushy.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

now gentlemen having survived 36yrs of married life ,that now includes two written off cars and a f...d truck ,I have, on reflection, decided the safest response to any wifes statements is
    .......wait for it ...dont bloody anticipate the word of command.........(for R93s benefit)

YES DEAR
    gadgetman likes this.