Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By distant stalker

Thread: text from my dog

text from my dog

Texts From My Dog

Couldn't stop laughing at this, one of our dogs put a hole in our fence so until I had it fixed I had to keep them inside while I was at work, turns out they worked out how to open the cupboards in the kitchen and had a right old party while we were away taste testing everything, came home to white powder paw prints (flour) on teh carpet which was the first sign something had gone on while we were out....
    DAF, redbang, Paora and 2 others like this.

That link is awesome Hori.

Hori, that reminds me of a young pig dog pup I had . She managed to squeeze in the cat door when we were out. Honest to god 3hrs later we returned home,looked like aftermarth of a teenage party from hell. My mrs was in tears it was so bad (things were allready frosty ,had the you didnt need another dog thing going on anyway). My daughter was crying ,every barby doll she owned was missing a head or arm,leg etc, teddys had been destuffed and stuffing was everywhere. The pup had eaten or played with all the food in the lower shelves ,had taken on a full 5kg of cat biscuts , well tryed to she ate about 4 kg and was so fat she couldnt fit back through the cat door, ive never seen a dog look like it had been pumped up like a balloon. She was asleep beside the cat flap. If she had got out we would have wondered what had caused the carnarge. I laugh about it now , mrs still reminds me when I bring up "thinking of getting a wee pup ,you girls will love him "

Quote Originally Posted by horihunter View Post
    Texts From My Dog

Couldn't stop laughing at this, one of our dogs put a hole in our fence so until I had it fixed I had to keep them inside while I was at work, turns out they worked out how to open the cupboards in the kitchen and had a right old party while we were away taste testing everything, came home to white powder paw prints (flour) on teh carpet which was the first sign something had gone on while we were out....
    I bet they were both 'asleep' when you came in !

. . then gave you the 'a big dog did it then ran away' look. . Innocence is a sleeping dog. .

Not just an internet expert... The Claw's Avatar
    My springer pup managed to escape from the kennel when we were at work, got in through the cat doors into the living room and proceeded to rip up the carpet...!

The bright side to this is that we got new carpet on insurance (bloody good wool stuff, better than we would have bought). Unfortunately the kitchen broke the carpet between the living room and bedrooms otherwise we would have got the whole house recarpeted...

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Tapatalk 2
    If it's not a first round hit you need to practice more

The Original Striker
    when we were in southland we had to look after the neighbours farm-let, they went on a trip back to pommie land, it all sort of went wrong from day one, the dogs chased the peacocks through the glass ranchslider and there was shit everywhere, then the fatfucker kunekune got in to the food and promptly got stuck in the pantry and then on top of that the owner before he left drained his radiator coolant and hid the uncovered bucket in the shed which the $3000 pure bred Alsatian pup ( which was picked up 3 days before they went away) decided he liked the taste of and drank the lot and ascended to the next dimension.
    Bigger Better Faster Stronger
    Handle the Jandle, or get off the Beach

The Original Striker

That link was crack up!

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    when we were in southland we had to look after the neighbours farm-let, they went on a trip back to pommie land, it all sort of went wrong from day one, the dogs chased the peacocks through the glass ranchslider and there was shit everywhere, then the fatfucker kunekune got in to the food and promptly got stuck in the pantry and then on top of that the owner before he left drained his radiator coolant and hid the uncovered bucket in the shed which the $3000 pure bred Alsatian pup ( which was picked up 3 days before they went away) decided he liked the taste of and drank the lot and ascended to the next dimension.
    Jeepers! how did you break it to the owner ?
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Biggest dog screw up $$$ cost wise

I think this thread is morphing into what is the most expensive scrrew up a dog or dogs have cost you !. Striker what was the $ value on your dogs incident ? . Mine almost cost a marriage .

The Original Striker
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Jeepers! how did you break it to the owner ?
    Not easily I can tell you that

Im not sure of the other costs just that the dog was worth $3k
    Bigger Better Faster Stronger
    Handle the Jandle, or get off the Beach

The Original Striker

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    Not easily I can tell you that

Im not sure of the other costs just that the dog was worth $3k
    Knowing Shepherds these days he only cost 3K, he was highly likely never worth it.....

Worst mine have done is a pup chewing a $600 goretex jacket.... bit of silicon fixed it, but it looked like shit.

One of my dogs chewed its way through my plastic tunnel house, through one side and out the other side. New plastic too , really pissed me off as the door was open anyway.$300 to replace was to scared to as the little bugger would have probably done it again.

My first dog was a lab, who true to form ate everything. Ate a brand new very expensive Nokia. After that, kennel and run! Manage the phone munching prick...

The Claw, interesting to say you had a dog that lifted the carpet. My partners setter is an outside dog with the rest of them, but on one occasion the screen door was open he made a dash inside, flying leap attack onto the carpet! After that he was affectionately termed a 'rug-muncher'. You should see the looks a female dog handler gets when she says "yep, hes a rug muncher" in public...
    Last edited by Pointer; 16-04-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Took a young pig dog away hunting in my work ute , she ate all the plugs off every power tool and power Leeds . Didn't realize till Monday morning set up on site , kissed good buy to a days pay and cost of 7 or8 plug ends