Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

fish and game/deer stalkers combined shoot

Thought I would let you guys (and girls) know about a real good shoot event I went to last year.
    As I understand it its a combined shoot between the South Auckland deerstalkers and Eden Papakura Clevdon Miranda fish and game.
    I am not a member of either club but went along last year as some friends were organizing the shoot.

I thought it was really cool to be able to shoot centrefire and sporting clays at the same event and have been looking forward to this years one since.
    The cost is $30 for adults and $15 for juniors. It is on Sunday the 19th of October at Maddaford Rd Ararimu Starting at 9am.

It would be good to meet some of you forum people and Im sure It will be as good as it was last year.
    Thought I would get the date out there, I will find out further info about how many rifle targets, How many clays and post soon.
    Anyone Keen ?
    Hey diddle diddle, aim for the middle.

Aly
    Sounds like a great idea and day out. Guts I can't go, but I agree that it would be a neat idea for a wee forum meetup