Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Forum Hunting/fishing trip Summer Bay of Plenty

Banned
    Excellent im in for fishing and hunting.

sturg4
    Put me down for the Hunting "Mucko" and I will fill one of the places in the boat if one needs filling. I have done a lot of Fishing around that area so the fishing doesnt matter to me. Does the boat operate out of Whakatane.

Quote Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
    Put me down for the Hunting "Mucko" and I will fill one of the places in the boat if one needs filling. I have done a lot of Fishing around that area so the fishing doesnt matter to me. Does the boat operate out of Whakatane.
    Hi Scribe out of Tauranga my home port information.com plenty of foal out there for fishing and diving, shall i bring some beers for the fishing.

you may have to scratch my name off the possibles mucko as I could very well be over in Australia working through the grain harvest from October till January
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

sturg4
    >
    Quote Originally Posted by mucko View Post
    Hi Scribe out of Tauranga my home port information.com plenty of foal out there for fishing and diving, shall i bring some beers for the fishing.
    OK 'Mucko' I just caught and earlier suggestion where you talked about White Island and I jumped to the conclusion that the boat must operate out of Whakatane. Beers why not????.

I have spent years on yachts but my belly doesnt handle the those round belly launches so well, so I may need something a bit stronger.
    Last edited by Scribe; 08-08-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
    >

OK 'Mucko' I just caught and earlier suggestion where you talked about White Island and I jumped to the conclusion that the boat must operate out of Whakatane. Beers why not????.

I have spent years on yachts but my belly doesnt handle the those round belly launches so well, so I may need something a bit stronger.
    Since i grew up on boats its hard for me to comment on the lauch as i have very good sealegs but it would be safe to say she is a stable old girl. a bottle of glengoyne would help but the 21 year old is a bit rich for me.

After the forum hunt I might put my name down for this too. Never done any fishing and if you lot turn out alright what better bunch of dudes to have my first fishing experience with
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    After the forum hunt I might put my name down for this too. Never done any fishing and if you lot turn out alright what better bunch of dudes to have my first fishing experience with
    That would be awesome, i am trying to tee up a couple of places places for private access for the deer hunting. if you want a fishing experience we will look after you, see if we cant get you on to a big kingfish
    crzyman and Tone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mucko View Post
    That would be awesome, i am trying to tee up a couple of places places for private access for the deer hunting. if you want a fishing experience we will look after you, see if we cant get you on to a big kingfish
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

R93
    I am out as I am rostered on that week. I have 3 weeks off after that shift and would have been in like flynn. Still might head up that way and try for a summer jap and some snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    I am out as I am rostered on that week. I have 3 weeks off after that shift and would have been in like flynn. Still might head up that way and try for a summer jap and some snaps.
    You give me the time i will work it in with the farming and we will head off for a jap. i could see if others are keen as well.

R93
    Cheers mucko that could be on the cards mate. I have to catch up with a few forum mates and soak up their knowledge and booze first tho

Neckshot - I found it!

Mucko you are going to have to scratch my name off the list I will be in Aussie driving a combine harvesting wheat till the end of dec and home around the 1st or 2nd week of January so I will miss the Forum event.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Yeah have taken it off. members attending Me (mucko) Mohawk660, Scribe, Neckshot,Tone. neckshot has kindly made some outstanding Trophies for the event. will take one more entry then will close it. good luck in oz i was reading your post on trademe looks like some good coin to be had there, catch up for a hunt when you get back