Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: NZHS Rimfire Postal Shoot

Just seen this, without reading all 19 pages,, can i use my semi/auto Ruger 10/22 take down.....or is it for bolt action only?
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Semi-autos are fine. Page 1 will tell you the shoot rules. I'll start a new post anyway to get us underway.

I thought i might change the rule allowing people shooting a single shot to have it loaded by a 'helper' within the time limits...

Quote Originally Posted by Scouser View Post
    Just seen this, without reading all 19 pages,, can i use my semi/auto Ruger 10/22 take down.....or is it for bolt action only?
    Well I am gonna use my M597 .22 Semi if I manage to get organised to give it a go. Will be the third time I have used it in 10 years. Been sighted in, Fired only one shot since (rabbit for dinner) and been sitting in the safe ever since. Wish I had never traded my Bruno Model 2E for it. We live and learn
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

thought i might also introduce (See page 1 of this thread for the full rules):

For junior shooters (aged 13 and under at the date of shooting) who are unable to hold the rifle reasonably steady can have another person help them hold the rifle fore end. This decision shall be at the discretion of the parent or supervising person and shall be notified on the target when they are submitted for scoring.
    For Shooting position 1, junior shooters (aged 13 and under at the date of shooting) who are unable to hold the rifle reasonably steady (as above) may have the time limit extended by a further 10 seconds.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 31-07-2012, 11:08 AM