Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Summer forum Jap hunt

Tossing up between the last weekend of January or first weekend of february depending on what suits everyone the best. Suggestion is camp at clements mill road at either Te Iringa track start or at clements clearing
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Thought we had a forum Jap hunt in January?

I mentioned it in the thread I posted in hunting section but thought I would shove something up in this section so it does not get buried by other threads. Unless something else has been organized and I have been too blind to spot it

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

very keen and would have 2 may 3 other mates that will be keen and that are members

Quote Originally Posted by petree View Post
    very keen and would have 2 may 3 other mates that will be keen and that are members
    No worries mate I know Neckshot, rushy and splash maybe interested aswell so could turn out to be a damn good weekend.

Keen
    THIS IS MY RIFLE, WITHOUT MY RIFLE I AM NOTHING

I am going to have to delay this till the end of next month as I have been held up with issues with my wagon and is sucking my account dry so have to milk every weekend this month to recoup what I have had to spend which has also delayed my purchase of the .270 from neckshots mate. Pisses me off to have to change plans but that is the way it goes sometimes.