Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 223nut

Thread: Attn: Macpac Lattitude xp owners..

Attn: Macpac Lattitude xp owners..

Can someone who has one of these bags lay the stuff sack flat and give me the approximate dimensions? I have managed to lose my stuff sack somewhere so I want to order a roll top dry bag with similar dimensions. They are a nice size when packed up and the sack is really neat with its roll top and clip closure so I'm bloody gutted I lost it and most of the generic replacement stuff sacks on trademe etc are larger than needed. Any help appreciated. Cheers

One of these buggers, some of them are a dark red and grey and some blue and grey like mine. Mine is the XL/Wide version but they all come in the same bags. Cheers

Name:  IMG_1613.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  742.2 KB

i put my sleeping bag in its own dry bag, think its an exped one with compression straps. Works well

The bag these comes with is a dry bag, it's a neat little setup with a drawstring inside and then a roll top with clip closure. Was a bloody good setup and quite small compared to most bags

I've got a sanctuary 800 if that helps? I'm heading Bush for a few days so it's all packed up but can measure when back.

yeap that could be helpful if I can't get something sorted mate cheers. I'm thinking of dragging it in with me to the likes of Bivouac and stuffing it in their dry bags until I find one that suits it, bloody expensive though when they are cheap as chips online.

I use a XP800 or 900 I can't remember but I now use a Sea to summit compression sack as it compresses down smaller than the original macpac one.

Sea to Summit Compression Dry Sack Small | Gearshop

Got a Macpac latitude red and grey one, will have a look at the bag tonight if I remember
    Ryan_Songhurst likes this.

I have the Sanctuary 800 XP XL- because I'm obviously soft - and can offer the following info:

Total stuff sack length : 50 cm
    Length of inside volume where the bag actually sits: 31 cm (the remaining 19cm being the waterproof closure)
    Diameter of the base: 20 cm

Hope that helps and good luck next week. Look forward to seeing some results of the walk.

Name:  2016-12-16 14.01.32.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  711.6 KBName:  2016-12-16 14.01.56.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  731.8 KB
    Last edited by planenutz; 16-12-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Hi Guys please think twice before purchasing from Macpac. They are actively anti firearm ownership and do nothing for out sport. Their history using manufacturers who have terrible labour abuses are well documented. I know its hard when everything seems to be made in China. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by planenutz View Post
    I have the Sanctuary 800 XP XL- because I'm obviously soft - and can offer the following info:

Total stuff sack length : 50 cm
    Length of inside volume where the bag actually sits: 31 cm (the remaining 19cm being the waterproof closure)
    Diameter of the base: 20 cm

Hope that helps and good luck next week. Look forward to seeing some results of the walk.

Attachment 60736Attachment 60737
    That looks like the bugger, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dermastor View Post
    Hi Guys please think twice before purchasing from Macpac. They are actively anti firearm ownership and do nothing for out sport. Their history using manufacturers who have terrible labour abuses are well documented. I know its hard when everything seems to be made in China. Thanks
    Wasn't aware of this. Will bear it in mind

Look into the sea to summit compression dry sacks. I have one for my sleeping bag. Even better than the original macpac one. https://m.torpedo7.co.nz/products/AN...FY22wAodAH8EZQ