Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The flashlight sticky

Quote Originally Posted by matto1234 View Post
    Whats the go to headlight these days? Some bastard stole my led lensor
    If you can find out who stole it you should thank them.

It depends what you want it for. I like a fixed focus headlamp with a good throw for hunting, but it is no great for tents or track walking.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Whats the go to headlight these days? Some bastard stole my led lensor
    Nitecore hc30... Off gearbest.. 5 different levels, will easily spot a deer out over 100 metres.. Very comfy on my head, honestly just love that torch.. Best bit of hunting kit I own, apart from the sako....

It was a good headlight and reliable. After a adjustable zoom with good throw for hunting and around camp etc
    Shearer likes this.

Is the maxtoch m24 sniper a clone if the Olight m3xs-ut? Looks like it has the exact same build as it? I assume cheaper circuits and LED?

From reviews though it seems like a mighty fine torch for its price, but it seems aliexpress doesn't have any in stock till another production run?

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Is the maxtoch m24 sniper a clone if the Olight m3xs-ut? Looks like it has the exact same build as it? I assume cheaper circuits and LED?

From reviews though it seems like a mighty fine torch for its price, but it seems aliexpress doesn't have any in stock till another production run?
    I think their original torch was a copy of an Olight or something. After that, with a bit of kiwi input, they made their own from the ground up. Now they are being copied.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MAXT...c-dde694d65724

Another option is see if @burtonator still has any 2X's left. Works out at the same price but you get it quicker. Run on medium they are still brighter than the M24 and have the same runtime.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

It was a good headlight and reliable. After a adjustable zoom with good throw for hunting and around camp etc
    @matto1234. I have a LED Lensor H7 you can have for $60 if you are interested.
    Experience. What you get just after you needed it.

How are the Maxtoch H01 headlamps? I see they are out of stock on aliexpress. Maybe some other store has them?

More pills and Powder!! burtonator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    I think their original torch was a copy of an Olight or something. After that, with a bit of kiwi input, they made their own from the ground up. Now they are being copied.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MAXT...c-dde694d65724

Another option is see if @burtonator still has any 2X's left. Works out at the same price but you get it quicker. Run on medium they are still brighter than the M24 and have the same runtime.
    Yep still have a couple left
    Life is the art of drawing without an eraser

Quote Originally Posted by Shearer View Post
    @matto1234. I have a LED Lensor H7 you can have for $60 if you are interested.
    Thanks mate but i had the 14.2 so want atleast that or better. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by C404 View Post
    How are the Maxtoch H01 headlamps? I see they are out of stock on aliexpress. Maybe some other store has them?
    According to Mudgripz they are not far off being back in stock

Quote Originally Posted by possum_shooter View Post
    According to Mudgripz they are not far off being back in stock
    good to hear. The missus has taken possession of mine, so I've been on the lookout for another

They are a well made item. In a brain fart moment I donated mine to someone.

Goos news on the H01 if they are back instock soon. Maybe I will get a maxtoch and one of them with it and be done with my collection of broken torches ..
    gadgetman likes this.

Goos news on the H01 if they are back instock soon. Maybe I will get a maxtoch and one of them with it and be done with my collection of broken torches ..
    Do it!