Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MSR Hubba

i got my Hubba Hubba HP with a Foot Print from a local store for $600 cash just two weeks ago, looked online but in the end it was just easier to take the cash to the store and walk out with what i wanted in less than 5 minutes.

Hubba hubba RRP is $749.00 and $100 for the foot print. Not sure what the R&R price is for????
    $600 for both is a very good price .

who pays R&R, just tell them what your prepared to pay and start from there, just dont be stupid about it as everyone needs to make a buck, but cash talks loudly these days when stock is sitting on the shelves

Quote Originally Posted by DAF View Post
    I got mine off ebay from a Canadian, much cheaper then locally
    I'm over in the UK at the moment and have found the MSR Hubba Hubba HP 2man + Floorprint for just under 300pound ($600 NZD ish).

Might be coming home with me.... what's the deal with bringing stuff like this back to NZ brand new (boots, tents, scopes, headlamps etc).... customs/GST?

Take it out of its packaging ,its not brand new you were camping in it overseas
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Take it out of its packaging ,its not brand new you were camping in it overseas
    Be prepared to unpack it and show its not full of grass seeds etc though.....sometimes customs can be over the top other times no issues..
    Fishing ... Hunting its all good

Summer time hunting its good to have the footprint and just take the fly and floor no inner, lighter. The Hubba Hubba you can also drop the inner first...good if its raining and you want a dry inner to setup in the next spot
    Fishing ... Hunting its all good