Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: New Maxtoch Torch

My new maxtoch torch arrives

Came with a nice pouch and extra on/off unit

Name:  2014-07-23 19.04.41.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  572.7 KB

How long did it take to arrive?

NRT
    Im waiting been 43 days its painful

I ordered on the 19th April ... arrived yesterday
    I had starting thinking it may never come

Is mint though

Cool and enjoy. I have only just ordered one so will be patient....
    I am just a new so trying to get prepared for what ever little hunt I get to go on... whenever that will be

Well well well.... here's a gesture from Maxtoch for all the boys affected by the recent bad china/malaysiapost problems.... Amanda (their marketing and CS person) has asked me to put this letter on the forums:

"Dear hunters,

Recently we have been very concerned that our MAXTOCH deliveries have been badly affected by Malaysiapost (fire etc). All parcels were returned to us and we had to resend them via Singapore post. Because of this the delivery period was much longer than usual. This redelivery process for parcels is now almost complete.

We've been very concerned for our customers. However, to our surprise, all New Zealand customers are very kind and polite. This has been encouraging for us as we dealt with the problem.

To show our appreciation to customers who have had to wait a long time we are going to offer discount coupons for these customers. Next time if you are interested to order another MAXTOCH flashlight, email me first please. Leave me your name and your Aliexpress order number, and I will apply a gift discount for you. :-)

Finally, much appreciated, NZ hunters. MAXTOCH will keep designing nice flashlights for you. Your advice and support is a real asset for us. Thank you.

Best regards,
    amanda@maxtoch.cn"

Nice gesture. Looks like a few good deals for some guys next time round.
    sneeze, Beavis, gadgetman and 3 others like this.

Excellent PR mudgripz.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

That ^ is a company that looks after its customers

+1 True that.

Gadget and I were talking about our experience with Maxtoch couple of days ago. We have no business connection but we and some other guys have had fun helping them with the designs. We both thought that in terms of willingness to listen to customers, make exactly what they ask for, have a great customer attitude etc, this is the best company we've dealt either here in NZ or overseas.

From listening to ideas from lots of kiwi boys - very active hunters - this company now has some of the best hunting/outdoor lights for the price in the world. Some lights now class leading performers etc, and their production runs sell out real quick. As she says ...it works for them too!

Lot of companies could learn from that business model

SiB
    My torch arrived yesterday too. Can someone remind me where or who might have the best deal on charger and decent batteries ??? Thanks

Instead of starting a new thread I'll just ask here. @gadgetman @mudgripz on the subject of de doming, is it worth de doming a cheap zoom headlamp from aliexpress? AloneFire HP79 CREE XM L2 LED 1800LMRechargeable Zoom Headlight LED Headlamp CREE + 2x18650 Battery + AC Charger+ Car charger-in Headlamps from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com

]Is it worth buying the package with the batteries and charger?

Quote Originally Posted by logesearle View Post
    Instead of starting a new thread I'll just ask here. @gadgetman @mudgripz on the subject of de doming, is it worth de doming a cheap zoom headlamp from aliexpress? AloneFire HP79 CREE XM L2 LED 1800LMRechargeable Zoom Headlight LED Headlamp CREE + 2x18650 Battery + AC Charger+ Car charger-in Headlamps from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com
    No. Anything with a movable lens requires the dome to pre-focus the beam and they typically don't have a reflector. De-doming lets the light escape sideways where the lens does a better job of focusing the beam. I have some similar lights with a fixed flat lens and reflector that works very well de-domed.

High Power 10W 1800 2000 Lumens CREE XML T6 LED Headlamp Headlight 3 Modes LED Head Light Lamp for Bicycle Cycling + Charger-in Headlamps from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!