Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950
Results 736 to 744 of 744
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Show me your knives

  1. #736
    By Popular Demand gimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Big H
    Posts
    6,901
    Name:  IMG_6676.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  756.2 KB

    Benchmade Saddle Mountain Hunter. New, shiny, insanely sharp. I like.

  2. #737
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    485
    I have been wanting one of those for a while. Did it come with that sheath or did you get it made?

  3. #738
    By Popular Demand gimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Big H
    Posts
    6,901
    Quote Originally Posted by mcche171 View Post
    I have been wanting one of those for a while. Did it come with that sheath or did you get it made?

    It's the factory sheath, but I removed the belt loop (2 screws to remove). So far I'm kicking myself for not buying this 2 years ago...

  4. #739
    Caretaker Wildman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    It's the factory sheath, but I removed the belt loop (2 screws to remove). So far I'm kicking myself for not buying this 2 years ago...
    It's heavy...

  5. #740
    By Popular Demand gimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Big H
    Posts
    6,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
    It's heavy...
    Actually feels surprisingly light.

  6. #741
    Caretaker Wildman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    Actually feels surprisingly light.
    Probably because it's such a nice knife and you WANT to use it...
    223nut likes this.

  7. #742
    By Popular Demand gimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Big H
    Posts
    6,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
    Probably because it's such a nice knife and you WANT to use it...
    Just the thing for butchering a good representative 6 next week

  8. #743
    Member Tahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,841
    I'm advertising a couple of Bark River knives on here soon. A couple of chaps asked for a heads' up next time I sold anything.

    A Custom 2011 drop point with a bamboo handle A2 steel, and an Upland Special A2 steel (1st production run). Both are collector knives that can be used. Also, maybe, a Bark River 1st production run Scandi in 3v.

    Cheers
    Danny likes this.

  9. #744
    Member Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    I'm advertising a couple of Bark River knives on here soon. A couple of chaps asked for a heads' up next time I sold anything.

    A Custom 2011 drop point with a bamboo handle A2 steel, and an Upland Special A2 steel (1st production run). Both are collector knives that can be used. Also, maybe, a Bark River 1st production run Scandi in 3v.

    Cheers

    Im a bit slow.. Give us a two day headstart lol ...
    Danny likes this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Zedteq Knives
    By Philipo in forum NZHS Bulk Buying Section
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 29-04-2013, 07:24 PM
  2. custom knives...cost etc
    By moonhunt in forum Gear and Equipment
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 25-02-2013, 10:47 PM
  3. Knives for sale
    By Barefoot in forum Buy, Sell or Swap
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-08-2012, 07:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!