Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By freelancer

Thread: Tents.

Tents.

Hi guys was just wondering if anyone has used or heard about. These Luxe Lightwave ll tents. I am wanting something lightweight and easy to put up for out Thar Hunting. http://www.equipoutdoors.co.nz/contents. Does anybody have any ideas.
    Cheers

Sent from my SM-J500Y using Tapatalk

I have a luxe tent. Straight copy of the msr hubba hubba. It's been a good tent. Well made and has stood up well to a couple of shitty nights in the bush

I haven't checked out the Lightwave tent yet but I have 2 other Luxe tents. The "Habitat" which I think is the same as Nick's. I like it a lot. Even has the footprint included in the price. And the "Speedup" which I like also but the inner mesh is a bit small. I probably wouldn't have bought if I had tried it first. Both tents have been in some serious downpours in central north Island bush but I have yet to try them on the tops. Both are very well made so I would expect the quality to be good with the Lightwave also.
    Nick-D likes this.

Oh awesome thanks for that info

Sent from my SM-J500Y using Tapatalk