Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vacuum Packer

Vacuum Packer

Any body use them or recommend a brand. Was looking at the one one in H&F

Innovation Vac & Seal Vacuum Packer - Cookware - Cookware & Coolers - Camping & Tramping
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    I have this same one. It is pretty good. bette than the last one I had by a mile. Bags are the killer. Don't buy them from HnF for sure. M10 often has the rolls of bag on special.

Depends on how much you do.I have broken two of the hunt fish innovation ones.i have one of the more commercial models from contour sales and it has been going well.I prefer to buy the bags ready made as it is a a lot quicker.i get the bags from contour or super cheap auto stocks the bags as well but have not used those ones.about 3-4 cents per bag seems about the norm.