Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Arsehole Dumped birds !

Arsehole Dumped birds !

Duck dumping on beach disgusts Timaru woman | Stuff.co.nz
    Pretty shit really by Some lazy arsehole . Hope he gets caught , it gives us all a bad name .
    On a side note , only found out on weekend that you are aloud to put duck frames and anamil carcasses in your green bins !
    Toby likes this.
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

faark that pisses me off..... people who think parries aren't worth eating cant cook for shit.
    if you cant even be bothered breasting it out don't shoot it.
    some wanker did it north of Timaru last year too.

tip re green bins
    cut off wings and head...anyone seeing bird carcase straight away sees its been breasted.
    Munsey likes this.

Sit in your maimai 12 hours for three birds and see this ban the fokkers for life .
    veitnamcam and Scouser like this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

well it would/should then become inappropriate use of firearm....take licence too.
    veitnamcam likes this.

All of the above.

What a fuckwit (s)

one would assume(the mother of all fuckups but I think I am reasonably safe here) these wanknuckelhgoatfucknumbsculls didn't pay for a bird licence and possibly anre not6 even firearm licenced either.

Bloody twats, cunts like this need some vigilante justice.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Sad to see, I only got 3 ducks on opening. would have been nice if the shooter gave them away instead of dumping them and wasting a good feed.
    Scouser likes this.
    Grouchy Smurf had it right all along...

including "wee babies" what's that shit about??
    Wouldn't think there would be any flappers or ducklings around this time of year!!!
    Just more flammatory comments by someone who hasn't got a bloody clue and portraying hunters/shooters as just killers
    Toby and Scottishkiwi like this.

what a waste of meat... man if you don't wanna eat it don't kill it and if you got some left over give it to friends/family/needy - I've never even shot an animal yet and I know that. Fuckin' idiots are gonna end up causing us to lose our guns and hunting privileges because once hunting goes, so do the guns. Look at the UK as an example...
    kiwi39 likes this.
    Shoot guns, Not heroin!

Quote Originally Posted by wsm junkie View Post
    including "wee babies" what's that shit about??
    Wouldn't think there would be any flappers or ducklings around this time of year!!!
    Just more flammatory comments by someone who hasn't got a bloody clue and portraying hunters/shooters as just killers
    "wee babies" probably teal the wankers shot.
    I prefer to eat mallards over parries, so when breasting the parries they just go into a separate bag named "friends and family"
    Four of us had 70 odd birds breasted in well under a hour Saturday arvo during a quiet spell,
    Its just sheer bloody laziness!

Yes, @Scottishkiwi, friends in the UK often talk about the situation there...Paradise Duck meat is very good eating...in fact, I would say it was as good as if not better than Canada goose....yet another anally retentive nong/s do us ALL a disservice...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Quote Originally Posted by EeeBees View Post
    Yes, @Scottishkiwi, friends in the UK often talk about the situation there...Paradise Duck meat is very good eating...in fact, I would say it was as good as if not better than Canada goose....yet another anally retentive nong/s do us ALL a disservice...
    In the UK we need separate licenses for shotguns and rifles.. If you live in or near a city you will never get one. Hows that sound? Sure don't want that here myself.
    Shoot guns, Not heroin!

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    There are a lot of duck shooters who shoot ducks purely for the pleasure of the kill. I've come close to getting thumped on numerous occasions for telling them to their face that they are dickheads and should stick to claybirds.
    Pricks like that give the anti blood sport movement all the "ammunition" they need.
    yep and shooters are all they.l ever be thats why i prefer duckhunting season.
    duckshooting always to me has a negative connotation.
    some shooters arent hard to spot semis,the biggest mag extension no plucker no knife or thoughts of even breasting and a pre dug hole.
    thankfuly i dont know any..
    not breasting 50 parries is a waste as well as a bloody dodle compared to hand plucking .
    parrie breast is highly underrated usually by those that shoot a old pair and expect fillet steak
    EeeBees likes this.

heres another tip for you fellas. cook your corned beef in the crockpot (ohh come on ALL REAL hunters have one) when you take that lovely juicy hunk of heaven on a plate out to carve it to serve with mashed potatoes and mustard sauce...sorry I digress...... chuck a plucked frozen parrie straight into crockpot in the juices of the corned beef...next morning before you head out the door make sure bird has enough liquid to cover it..add water if not.. flick crock pot onto low and by time you get home meat will be falling off the bones.yes even old birds will do this.
    AWESOME TUCKER if you find it tad dry add sauce steak sauce works ok as do chutneys etc.
    EeeBees, Scouser and Beaker like this.

Real hunters cook corned venison
    Barefoot, EeeBees, Munsey and 1 others like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Yip me to subs.Can have parries flying around us all day and not shoot them.Y because I don't firkin eat them, pretty simple really.Unless you are just killing
    for the sake of killing,and if so you have problems and shouldn't own a firearm
    subs likes this.