Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

eastern's special parie saeson this coming weekend

my mates and i have hatched a plan to head up the coast for a 3 day hunt to make the most of the weekend so far we got the plan down on paper
    got the food side sorted easily enough lol. theres a pie in every beer and now that im a steiny man thru and thru theres two pies..., haha

leaving on fri about lunch time head up to tikitiki and sus out where the paradise ducks are at, then likley to settle in for the night and give them a bloody good crack on the saterday not before having ago at some deer and pigs that are said to running rampant on the station we have organised to call home for the weekend.
    the
    quad has some new tyres and is running mint after afew good 6 months parked up being worked on.

looking forward to the special season and hopefully can get into afew of them parrys lol
    regards mike gizzy a.k.a killwel

Just another outdoors addict
    Sounds like a fair plan. Hope all goes accordingly. Our summer season has come to it's conclusion. I think a few people managed to get out based on a few shots I heard about the place.

Awesome Killwell,
    Gutted I cant be there!! Only a week late

Hope you have a blast mate. Who ya going with?
    Dont forget Drew this time :-)

we headed up to tiki with the intention to shoot geese and parries, but ended up bowling over rabbits goats and possums,
    went deer stalking and pig hunting but came up short there too.
    all in all drunk far too much piss stayed up late and ate very very well.
    had a great time with the mates and made some good local contacts in the tiki tiki te araroa area for future hunts.

its allgood WW opening not too far away now mate just make sure ya get back safely for it eh