Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Ellesmere… a few questions!

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    now speaking of red parries and things ,that reminds me -ya cant cook dead cats so I guess another wee mallard or geese foray is long overdue. actually since that photo was taken both red &myself have put on some condition .this bears out my uncles standardobservation"a man should never trust a skinny chef or thoroughbred stallion."
    the first photo of the immortal Elvis -brings back lots of funny memories.RIP old fella -ya did ya lifes toil and ya did it bloody well.
    I'm doubly shot on the trustworthiness then. Fond memories of sitting in that maima accompanied by gsp follewer and Elvis. I even mowed the lawn around it a couple of years back to give the geese somewhere to land.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    I'm doubly shot on the trustworthiness then. Fond memories of sitting in that maima accompanied by gsp follewer and Elvis. I even mowed the lawn around it a couple of years back to give the geese somewhere to land.
    true gadget then the dirty bastards landed in the dry pond instead and ate thier way round the edge. all that after you offering them short sweet regrowth

Leigh Griffiths
    To Customer ServicesDaniel Harrison
    Today at 12:27 PM

Tēnā Koutou Katoa,

The average level of the lake as read this morning was 1.25m. Earthworks are almost complete and if the sea remains calm enough an opening attempt will be made tomorrow.

Anyone visiting the site is reminded that it is a work site with significant safety risks. All visitors must report to Site Supervisor Mike Hyett for a hazard briefing upon arrival. Anyone going on site does so at their own risk.

I am not in the office next week – please contact Dan Harrison (027 225 6418) for any Te Waihora enquiries.

Ngā mihi

Leigh Griffiths
    she,s up again by the look

I'm heading there on Sunday, wonder how much it will have dropped if they open it tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by stug View Post
    I'm heading there on Sunday, wonder how much it will have dropped if they open it tomorrow?
    in my experience if its calm 3 feet in 3 days but theres a southerly forecast for sunday so they could have some fun keeping it open