Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: More idiots

MB

More idiots

Not very good behaviour at all: Watch: Video shows ducks strewn across Invercargill - National - NZ Herald Videos

Duck burial a bit OTT though.

Surely they have fallen of a ute . Still dumb but ,I'd hate to find out it was intentional dumping

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Is that a piss take? stroking a dead duck and flowers!! hope they put a seed up each ice hole so a tree will grow! and I thought I was sick?Maybe I am?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

P38
    Hey fella I love Ducks too!

They are delicious

I certainly don't agree with dumping there carcasses around town.

Cheers
    Pete
    keneff likes this.
    Arguing with an Engineer is like Wrestling a Pig in Mud.

After awhile you realise the Pig loves it.

they look like they have been breasted.......must be more to it than it appears as dumping them on the street.

i wouldnt put it past loopy vegans to stage this for there own twisted ideals
    veitnamcam, tetawa, hamsav and 2 others like this.

I'm with Munsey reckon they fell off something on their way to being disposed of.
    otherwise they,d of left them where they shot them after breasting.
    why are vegens such holyier than thou wankers??
    fuckin vegetable molesters
    hamsav and gonetropo like this.

whatever it is its not a fucking good look for the duckshooting fraternity .if as surmised they so called fell off a ute -who the hell would carry duck carcasses in an open deck-Id have thought commonsense would prevail and like a lot of us -put the bloody carcasses in a sack. Im sure there'd be a few eels that would happily munch their way through one or two ,likewise ol grandad harrier hawk.
    At the risk of being labelled a heretic I think that vegan bloke did a fucking good job cleaning up the mess.Ohand did i forget -this sort of shit is just what the greenies luv to use against us ,so why give them free ammo. of course our vegan friend may also have been a hurricanes supporter(just sayin)
    sako75 likes this.

3 ducks 3 does not a massacre or big dumping make.
    lot of fuss over fuck all still nothimg to say they didn't fall out of a sack bag whatever.
    dramatic low level gutter shot of 2 or 3 ducks just made it look more staged and ludicrous.
    vegan twat can kiss my sisters black cats arse.
    Last edited by gsp follower; 22-05-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    Martin358 likes this.

im glad you are a good enabler /bush QC,but ill look you right in the fucking eye and i dont back down
    .youve either got vision worthy of a harrier hawk or youre more gullible than i ever gave you credit for.had that happened near our ponds id doubt a 1/2"wire hawser would have restrained you with your dander up.Im also suprised that the socalled shooters who bowled the teal in no5 at boggy didnt get a visit from you in your ELVIS mode
    keneff likes this.

Can you use words that we can understand I had to google , enabler ,wire hawser & dander which made it even harder to understand than it already is ,I spent most of my time looking out the window looking at the mountians during English lessons !

Know of a grader driver who dragged approx. 100 breasted parries out of the water table on a back country road.

Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    Know of a grader driver who dragged approx. 100 breasted parries out of the water table on a back country road.
    the whole thing needs to change in some sectors of our sport
    .that's why I miss tim allans later writings as opposed to a stenning or lanauze.
    the attitude of ''if I don't shoot a shitload of birds I'm not a real waterfowler/hunter''.
    re,enforced by the ''you need flocked penis extensions extra long mags and a flock of spinners at least to be a hunter''
    wrong what makes you a hunter rather than just a shooter is how you treat the game before and after you kill it.
    disposing of it to,
    you wouldn't dump your favourite pet in the street or a creek you,d make a reasonable attempt to bury it properly same with game.
    although this is a pretty piddling example they,ve come up wih out of invergiggle.
    to be honest the way that wierdo was holding that drake I thought he had nefarious intentions toward it.
    kotuku and Boaraxa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    Can you use words that we can understand I had to google , enabler ,wire hawser & dander which made it even harder to understand than it already is ,I spent most of my time looking out the window looking at the mountians during English lessons !
    you had to google them-theyve been part on NZcolloquial lingo since Adam was the head bushman and JC was the head shepherd.
    obviously if you spent all english class gazing at mountains it is a bit of a challenge.If its of any comfort one of our more erudite trolls have made similar scathing comments on this recently,leaving me no option but to invite him to act like the russian sprinter ..........ski.The message got through loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    the whole thing needs to change in some sectors of our sport
    .that's why I miss tim allans later writings as opposed to a stenning or lanauze.
    the attitude of ''if I don't shoot a shitload of birds I'm not a real waterfowler/hunter''.
    re,enforced by the ''you need flocked penis extensions extra long mags and a flock of spinners at least to be a hunter''
    wrong what makes you a hunter rather than just a shooter is how you treat the game before and after you kill it.
    disposing of it to,
    you wouldn't dump your favourite pet in the street or a creek you,d make a reasonable attempt to bury it properly same with game.
    although this is a pretty piddling example they,ve come up wih out of invergiggle.
    to be honest the way that wierdo was holding that drake I thought he had nefarious intentions toward it.
    on this we do agree.