Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: why i hate stubble paddocks

muzz was in fine form last night,gigleing like a schoolgirl when we cleaned up a mob of five geese and when we had mallards bombing right into the goose dekes.
    we must of seen some 400 hundred geese with about a hundred or more wanting in on us. problem was they all wanted in at the same time bloody spine tingling and frustrating all at once.it all become to much and when a pair came in closer than the mob behind it,after the 3rd circle, we snapped and dropped them .the mob of five must have liked muzzs aftershave and tried to land on his blind but flared enough so that i could help in knocking the whole lot down.we got some video of a mini duck tornado but as it was quite late the after action pics didnt come out to well under headlight illumination.suffice to say it was bloody good fun.soon as i figure out how to send pics from this bloody new phone i,l post something up.
    ps muzz remembered his boots last night after thursdays revelation that spiky stubble and sandals aint ideal

Quote Originally Posted by gsp follower View Post
    muzz was in fine form last night,gigleing like a schoolgirl when we cleaned up a mob of five geese and when we had mallards bombing right into the goose dekes.
    we must of seen some 400 hundred geese with about a hundred or more wanting in on us. problem was they all wanted in at the same time bloody spine tingling and frustrating all at once.it all become to much and when a pair came in closer than the mob behind it,after the 3rd circle, we snapped and dropped them .the mob of five must have liked muzzs aftershave and tried to land on his blind but flared enough so that i could help in knocking the whole lot down.we got some video of a mini duck tornado but as it was quite late the after action pics didnt come out to well under headlight illumination.suffice to say it was bloody good fun.soon as i figure out how to send pics from this bloody new phone i,l post something up.
    ps muzz remembered his boots last night after thursdays revelation that spiky stubble and sandals aint ideal
    So they committed better than Thursday?
    Muz seems to attract ducks to his blind, has he got a supply of duck food in there?

Good to hear you are getting amongst them mate.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

help the video wont load from photo bucket
    Muz seems to attract ducks to his blind, has he got a supply of duck food in there?
    pssibly like me he,s got plenty of person to hide it on.
    Last edited by gsp follower; 23-02-2014 at 03:17 PM.

still over a hundred geese hitting the stubble another mission in the wind i think