Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator


User Tag List

Like Tree1001Likes

Thread: Fishing tomorrow!

  1. #406
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    15,230
    Good shit Gibo!

    Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
    puku and Gibo like this.
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  2. #407
    Member Pengy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Up in da hills somewhere near Nelson
    Posts
    6,646
    @Gibo.
    Good to see you taught the girls well about health n safety and all that jazz
    Forgotmaboltagain

  3. #408
    Member Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    16,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    @Gibo.
    Good to see you taught the girls well about health n safety and all that jazz
    Yip she's got her vest on bro
    Pengy likes this.
    Rule 4. Identify your target beyond all doubt.

  4. #409
    Member BRADS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Central Hawkes Bay
    Posts
    7,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    @Gibo.
    Good to see you taught the girls well about health n safety and all that jazz
    Seriously Pengy who's looking at the kid?
    I didn't even see the little one in the bottom pic until at least an hour of looking😁

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    puku, Pengy, Gibo and 1 others like this.

  5. #410
    Member mrs dundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dannevirke
    Posts
    848
    Good one,she be hook for life now,yay.
    Gibo likes this.

  6. #411
    Member Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    16,196
    Lets go!!!! 108 knots at White Island right now
    Rule 4. Identify your target beyond all doubt.

  7. #412
    Member hunter308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    3,043
    Taking the boat to kawhia tomorrow for the Easter weekend fishing competition weather forecast is for scattered showers so it won't be too miserable sleeping in the tent for 3 nights and won't be too bad being on the boat the comp is inside the harbour only.
    veitnamcam, Munsey and Beaker like this.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT


    To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals
    .

  8. #413
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    15,230
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter308 View Post
    Taking the boat to kawhia tomorrow for the Easter weekend fishing competition weather forecast is for scattered showers so it won't be too miserable sleeping in the tent for 3 nights and won't be too bad being on the boat the comp is inside the harbour only.
    I have no idea where you are talking about but just be careful of the cyclone ay,spost to hit us south fri morning but just be careful out there anyway ay mate
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  9. #414
    Member hunter308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Waikato
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    I have no idea where you are talking about but just be careful of the cyclone ay,spost to hit us south fri morning but just be careful out there anyway ay mate
    Kawhia is on the west coast in the waikato been following the forecasts and rain radars cyclone is well away from that area.
    veitnamcam, stingray and Gibo like this.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT


    To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals
    .

  10. #415
    Member Gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Hill
    Posts
    16,196
    Calm as in TP now
    Rule 4. Identify your target beyond all doubt.

  11. #416
    GSP Mad Munsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    4,733
    Look what happens when you nelson lads do too much fishing & not enough hunting
    Runaway deer make new home in Nelson cemetery

    JONATHAN CARSON
    Last updated 16:34, April 21 2017
    • 1



    Bryce Buckland rounded up six of the runaway deer at Marsden Valley Cemetery on Wednesday.



    Gun-toting poachers are being warned not to be tempted by runaway deer that have taken up residence in a Nelson cemetery.
    Nelson conservationist Bryce Buckland said he spotted the red deer at Marsden Valley Cemetery on Wednesday morning.
    He said up to 16 deer had been seen and there were hoofprints where it's believed they had jumped a fence into the property.
    Councillor Brian McGurk said it was understood the deer had been "coming and going" for the past two weeks.
    READ MORE: Police spend two hours deer-stalking in Stoke

    "Reports are that they are moving around the general Marsden Valley area."
    It was not yet known where they came from, but there was understood to be a deer farm in the valley.
    Council strategy and environment group manager Clare Barton said council had been in touch with local landowners to establish ownership of the deer.
    "Council is currently investigating options to deal with the situation."


    McGurk said council staff had been speaking with the "probable" owners of the deer about trying to relocate them.
    The council had warned hunters that shooting a deer in a populated area was "completely out of the question".
    "The deer are roaming in a built up area. It is a significant safety hazard to use firearms and to do so would be a police matter.
    "The shooting of deer in an urban or urban fringe area is completely out of the question and is obviously extremely dangerous."
    McGurk said the deer could also damage vegetation in the cemetery.
    The discovery of deer in the cemetery came after a stag sparked a two-hour hunt through the streets of Stoke on April 1.
    Police were able to chase the stag back into the hills.
    The council is looking into the possibility that the runaway deer are from the same herd as the stag.
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

  12. #417
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    15,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsey View Post
    Look what happens when you nelson lads do too much fishing & not enough hunting
    Runaway deer make new home in Nelson cemetery

    JONATHAN CARSON
    Last updated 16:34, April 21 2017
    • 1



    Bryce Buckland rounded up six of the runaway deer at Marsden Valley Cemetery on Wednesday.



    Gun-toting poachers are being warned not to be tempted by runaway deer that have taken up residence in a Nelson cemetery.
    Nelson conservationist Bryce Buckland said he spotted the red deer at Marsden Valley Cemetery on Wednesday morning.
    He said up to 16 deer had been seen and there were hoofprints where it's believed they had jumped a fence into the property.
    Councillor Brian McGurk said it was understood the deer had been "coming and going" for the past two weeks.
    READ MORE: Police spend two hours deer-stalking in Stoke

    "Reports are that they are moving around the general Marsden Valley area."
    It was not yet known where they came from, but there was understood to be a deer farm in the valley.
    Council strategy and environment group manager Clare Barton said council had been in touch with local landowners to establish ownership of the deer.
    "Council is currently investigating options to deal with the situation."


    McGurk said council staff had been speaking with the "probable" owners of the deer about trying to relocate them.
    The council had warned hunters that shooting a deer in a populated area was "completely out of the question".
    "The deer are roaming in a built up area. It is a significant safety hazard to use firearms and to do so would be a police matter.
    "The shooting of deer in an urban or urban fringe area is completely out of the question and is obviously extremely dangerous."
    McGurk said the deer could also damage vegetation in the cemetery.
    The discovery of deer in the cemetery came after a stag sparked a two-hour hunt through the streets of Stoke on April 1.
    Police were able to chase the stag back into the hills.
    The council is looking into the possibility that the runaway deer are from the same herd as the stag.
    Yea I like my firearms license ay.

    got 20 something flounder Wednesday
    Munsey, stingray and mikee like this.
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  13. #418
    Member Pengy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Up in da hills somewhere near Nelson
    Posts
    6,646
    I don't see any tags
    Forgotmaboltagain

  14. #419
    Almost literate. veitnamcam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    15,230
    Bloody fantastic forcast all weekend.....whos getting out?
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire

    Chicken Intolerant.

  15. #420
    Member Maca49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    BOP
    Posts
    13,366
    I'm out!
    veitnamcam likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Going for a walk tomorrow
    By Nose to tail in forum Hunting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-02-2015, 03:53 PM
  2. Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow
    By Scribe in forum The Magazine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 31-01-2015, 04:39 PM
  3. Anyone got tomorrow off........
    By Waterpig in forum Hunting
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 09:55 AM
  4. Tua tomorrow
    By Maca49 in forum Off topic
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 17-11-2013, 11:58 PM
  5. I hope the op goes well for you tomorrow Toby
    By Rushy in forum Off topic
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 24-08-2013, 01:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Welcome to NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums! We see you're new here, or arn't logged in. Create an account, and Login for full access including our FREE BUY and SELL section Register NOW!!