Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The EX- Te Iringa Hut?????????

Ah so that narrows it down. It was Scribe
    Pengy and BRADS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    Ah so that narrows it down. It was Scribe
    I didn't see the words Eco terrorist in there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pointer likes this.

I heard the same guy who put the 1080 in the baby powder burned down the te iringa
    BRADS likes this.

The EX- Te Iringa Hut?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    I heard the same guy who put the 1080 in the baby powder burned down the te iringa
    Can you come clean the coffee off my iPad screen Jim?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pointer likes this.

Youse jokers have got to stop inhaling,simulate,sim u late.
    Real guns start with the number 3 or bigger and make two holes, one in and one out

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    Was actually the Russians who burned it down though.
    They had plans for a covert Vodka production/smuggling plant up there. They got wind all those bludgers Pointer alluded to were hanging around and decided to destroy all traces of their operation.
    The guy that lit the match gapped it for the Malborough Sounds. Stayed there a few days. Got on the piss on New Years Eve at Furuno Lodge. He then pinched a double masted ketch and set out for the Coromandel under the cover of darkness.
    He planned his trip to go past Auckland in the dark, as the Rainbow Warrior got bombed the day before and he knew there would be cops all over the show.
    He scuttled the ketch up off Whitianga (could have something to do with a certain Penguin vacating the area. Not sure about that though)and stole maori waka off the beach up that way.
    He then kidnapped a couple of Swiss tourists and made them paddle the waka, heading for Northland. His plan was to leave Northland heading to Lord Howe, then Queensland and then The Territory where he could get "lost".
    Unbeknown to him the GPS on the waka was set to backtrack mode and they ended up back in Hawai, where the waka had set off from on its maiden voyage a few hundred years previous.
    That's where the cops got him.
    I thought Michael Moore would have sussed all that out, being the super detective he thinks he is.
    But he was trying to pin it all on Charlton Heston. Who, was back in America the whole time dealing to Moore's wife while Moore was out of the country.

You need to stop smoking that shit 7mm it's fucking with your brain!!! ( I presume that you have got one????)

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    Was actually the Russians who burned it down though.
    They had plans for a covert Vodka production/smuggling plant up there. They got wind all those bludgers Pointer alluded to were hanging around and decided to destroy all traces of their operation.
    The guy that lit the match gapped it for the Malborough Sounds. Stayed there a few days. Got on the piss on New Years Eve at Furuno Lodge. He then pinched a double masted ketch and set out for the Coromandel under the cover of darkness.
    He planned his trip to go past Auckland in the dark, as the Rainbow Warrior got bombed the day before and he knew there would be cops all over the show.
    He scuttled the ketch up off Whitianga (could have something to do with a certain Penguin vacating the area. Not sure about that though)and stole maori waka off the beach up that way.
    He then kidnapped a couple of Swiss tourists and made them paddle the waka, heading for Northland. His plan was to leave Northland heading to Lord Howe, then Queensland and then The Territory where he could get "lost".
    Unbeknown to him the GPS on the waka was set to backtrack mode and they ended up back in Hawai, where the waka had set off from on its maiden voyage a few hundred years previous.
    That's where the cops got him.
    I thought Michael Moore would have sussed all that out, being the super detective he thinks he is.
    But he was trying to pin it all on Charlton Heston. Who, was back in America the whole time dealing to Moore's wife while Moore was out of the country.
    A classic bit of creative writing.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

I know in a couple of area's where dope growing was rife DOC burnt the hut to slow down the drug growers.
    1 place a swing bridge was taken out too.
    Gun control means using both hands

First time I have ever been implicated in a conspiracy theory. Haha.
    Last edited by Pengy; 07-03-2016 at 11:07 AM.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Nice one
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    First time I have ever been implicated in a conspiracy theory. Haha.
    What gave it away.was the DNA sample taken from your still smouldering Hand Puppet.....
    Pengy likes this.