Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Murderball

Quote Originally Posted by quadhunter260 View Post
    i used to play years ago ie in my teens for a short time but being cp wasn't much levels i could play did make auckland a once
    What point level are ya, quadhunter? I'm lucky to be a girl, 3.5
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Gone but not forgotten
    um i can't remember so long ago hardly got game time from memory ethier i was shit or in sin bin oops lol
    Turns out i was stronger than my demons/issues led me to belive

Ha nice. Have you had the old nipple pinch surgury, if you don't mind me asking? I've wondered how to set up my mate behind the 22 at the range, he can pinch using wrist flection (c5/c6 but has troids and key grip/nipple pinch)
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Gone but not forgotten
    pm sent
    Turns out i was stronger than my demons/issues led me to belive

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Are you a para?

Internationally, all players have to be quads but nationally, you can be AB...hence why I play! I am a 3.5pointer. No need for me to 'go-easy' on anyone, I work very hard and still get my ass kicked! I have yet to come out of my chair, but it;'s happened to a para mate at practice and to pretty much everyone else during the last couple rounds in the south island.

I use more muscles than you would imagine. I come home with sore triceps for sure but use my hips, legs and ankles quite a lot, judging by the sore muscles after! I have one lap belt and one foot strap. I'm on a mission to get a better lap belt as that energy that is used with me slopping in the chair could be forward energy to sprint faster if I was held in really well like my mates are.

Are you the only able bodyed person in you team ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk660 View Post
    Are you the only able bodyed person in you team ?
    Negative

Name:  Rugby Practice.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  573.4 KB
    Dundee likes this.

Hey team,

I've been playing WC basketball in the off season for rugby and recently came up with a brilliant (painful!) idea. I'm going to do the new 10km round the bays race...in a wheelchair.

I'd really love some financial support to hep fund a van for Parafed Wellington. Currently we don't have any way to transport members who can't drive. This is usually newly injured members who might have some self esteem problems and perhaps fitness and social goals they are struggling to achieve on their own! A van would be a great tool to help make Parafed a bit more accessible to those who need it.

Donate here:
    Givealittle - Parafed Wellington

Bookface linky here:
    http://www.facebook.com/events/219668218209898/

Parafed Webiste here:
    Parafed Wellington - Home

I am going to have the most epic arms by the end of this training!!!!

Dougie, you with out doubt are the most selfless individual I have met (online). Is there anything you can't do / support??
    Good luck with the 10k race.
    Dougie likes this.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.