Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Most Viewed Section

Wairoa vets live off the pig hunters .
    Pointer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    I don't talk to the clients, it's the staff that think I am a heartless, bloodthirsty killer who probably wants to strangle every animal in there to death!
    When people run you down just because you hunt just tell them that you respect the way they live so do not pick on the way I live. I have had that bullshit before from people and I just tell them straight that I will not hassle them for being a vegitarian, vegan or whatever they are if they do not hassle me for taking part in a sport that potentially puts food on my table and it also gets me out of the house and out into clean air away from oxygen thieves.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Official Cheese Shaman Spanners's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Would I be correct in saying that the most viewed/most posted in section is Off Topic?
    Any of the Blues can give stats on just about everything

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    My most viewed section is "New Posts". I enter the forum, click into "New Posts", see who is talking about what, automatically exclude techo stuff (because I am as technical as the hole in a doughnut) and then just proceed to comment and whenever the opportunity arises, take the piss. Rushy is my alter ego. In real life I am a cross dressing budhist monk that has never even seen a rifle or a dead animal.

I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Hell Dougie, on that basis I would have been shot years ago.
    I'm with you on that. If I was an animal I'd have been put down 30 years ago. Have heard of a lot of city vets that are not keen on hunters here too.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Ejected
    You gotta change towns Dougie, most of the vets themselves that I know hunt and have dogs for it too. That's what happens when you live in a town full of weirdos, opps, politicians.

And when you live in a city with so many weirdos/students/fancypants couples who love a good domestic...policing happens to be great too. / lol
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt