Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Laying a complaint against lawyer

Is that evennecessarilyrelevant to the post train spottingagain i guess ugliness just liftsit's headagain
    StrikerNZ and shift14 like this.
    "Sine Metu"

I would suggest the frame of mind at the time of writing (check the subject of the thread) precludes worrying too much about punctuation; think of it as a stream of consciousness outburst.
    If you come to this kinda forum looking for grammar correctness.... well, you're on the wrong boat, blokes.
    just saying.
    veitnamcam, Dougie, mikee and 1 others like this.

Exactly mind you one of them won't stay under its bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Awaian View Post
    I would suggest the frame of mind at the time of writing (check the subject of the thread) precludes worrying too much about punctuation; think of it as a stream of consciousness outburst.
    If you come to this kinda forum looking for grammar correctness.... well, you're on the wrong boat, blokes.
    just saying.
    u may be correct, but that is a result of laziness and rudeness, rather than abilty

half the trash contributed by a couple on here requires effort to be that bad and frankly its nothing short of ignorance..

no one worries about formality, or spelling that is simply understood, or grammer too much but a drunken stream of written verbosity gets treated with the respect that it demands in my opinion...

Noones making you read it as above your in the wrong thread

what

Last lawyer I spoke to told me they couldn't do any work for us as conflict of interest & after they spoke to the other party sent a us $900.00 bill naturally it hasn't been paid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    u may be correct, but that is a result of laziness and rudeness, rather than abilty

half the trash contributed by a couple on here requires effort to be that bad and frankly its nothing short of ignorance..

no one worries about formality, or spelling that is simply understood, or grammer too much but a drunken stream of written verbosity gets treated with the respect that it demands in my opinion...
    some one help this guy out and give him a heads up where the circus is at present as they've left one of the clowns behind

see u do know where the space bar is...

and the spelling is excellent..

totally acceptable

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    Have you read this link? I may have posted it previously. It may help (us and you).

Punctuation | English Grammar Guide | EF
    Sure, punctuation helps. Being a grammar wanker - you could skip over a post you don't want to take the time to understand; but to do so misses the point. Fuck off back to your bridge - I'm sure the delinquents living under there have better punctuation (if that's what your after....)
    northdude likes this.

see u do know where the space bar is...

and the spelling is excellent..

totally acceptable
    ok to keep this on topic how about you start a new thread and we could go at it from there if I could be bothered and as if I give a fuk what you think anyway perhaps the post above applys to you as well

okthenI'lljustfukoffand leaveyouwonderingwhyallyourlawyersareapparentlyuna bletoworkwithsomeofyourobviouslyhighlydevelopedcom municationskills.....

okthenI'lljustfukoffand leaveyouwonderingwhyallyourlawyersareapparentlyuna bletoworkwithsomeofyourobviouslyhighlydevelopedcom municationskills.....
    Or you could accept this is a genuine question from a member (perhaps not as pedantic as yourself...) who has every right to expect punctuation from his solicitor: he is paying for it after all... Don't be a wanker, for all your perfunctory opinion and wanker tone, people would take you more seriously if you weren't a cock about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nickoli View Post
    Or you could accept this is a genuine question from a member (perhaps not as pedantic as yourself...) who has every right to expect punctuation from his solicitor: he is paying for it after all... Don't be a wanker, for all your perfunctory opinion and wanker tone, people would take you more seriously if you weren't a cock about it...
    Oh shit - I forgot to add.... this is just my opinion.

Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh SIDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough