Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NZGR Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Laying a complaint against lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    okthenI'lljustfukoffand leaveyouwonderingwhyallyourlawyersareapparentlyuna bletoworkwithsomeofyourobviouslyhighlydevelopedcom municationskills.....
    The odd thing is I read that just the same speed as if it was punctuated. I'm a bloody slow reader at the best of times.
    screamO likes this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    If you think that the bill is unreasonable, make a complaint to the Law Society. If though you think that the bill is ok and it is a matter of not being able to afford to pay it, talk to the principal of the firm and negotiate reasonable terms for payment.

It could be that it turns out to be both. You should then make the complaint immediately, because that will put a stay on you having to pay the bill until a decision has been made on your complaint. Depending on the outcome on your complaint, you can then negotiate terms for payment of what ever balance is left/or the full amount, with the principal.
    i can afford to pay a reasonable amount I didn't expect it to be cheap maybe I can give a brief description on whats going on if it would make it easier to discuss I have to pay on Friday or it doesn't go through

I need a few pointers on negotiating I know the obvious don't threaten them and don't threaten them

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    i can afford to pay a reasonable amount I didn't expect it to be cheap maybe I can give a brief description on whats going on if it would make it easier to discuss I have to pay on Friday or it doesn't go through
    I will PM you my email address and name. Then you can google me and see what I do, and if you think I can help you can then send me some details. I'm happy to give you some help.
    jakewire, Bryan, gadgetman and 6 others like this.

thank you much appreciated

just an up date if anyones following this draw down date for part of the work being done was last Friday as agreed with lawyer but I got a call fri morn asking to push it to this Friday get a email wed after noon saying I have to pay the bill which is extremely excessive in my opinion as ive had the same work done before and 2x previous bills of comparable work didn't even add up to this one so had to find the money fast and in a bank cheque thank fuk my boss has lent me the money otherwise they wouldn't issue their certificate to the bank ive always paid after the deal has gone through previously Friday morning get a phone call theres a document she forgot to get me to sighn race over sighn it then fuk me an hour later same thing again ive made an appointment to discuss the bill with principal so she rings back about that saying he told her I need to see her which ive already tried to talk to her about it and I'm not satisfied with results she then rings up saying that the both of them are going to be meeting with me so I'm thinking oh shit 2 on 1 this could get interesting so ive organized for a jp to come with me
    Steve123 likes this.

MSL
    What did you have them do? Is it a secret?

Settlement agreement a knowledge ment of debt transfer title

I reckon if you married her you'd get better service and probably cheaper by the sound of it! Have you won yet?
    Dougie likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    u may be correct, but that is a result of laziness and rudeness, rather than abilty

half the trash contributed by a couple on here requires effort to be that bad and frankly its nothing short of ignorance..

no one worries about formality, or spelling that is simply understood, or grammer too much but a drunken stream of written verbosity gets treated with the respect that it demands in my opinion...
    if youre referring to me then hows about this;
    GO FUCK YOURSELF.
    I cant make it clearer than that.
    Perhaps you and systolic could form your own trolls coven.
    Pedantic legal gougers without a sense of humour -almost as bad as accountants
    Angus_A likes this.

I think that u got that area cornered kotupoo....

its not about a sense of humour... I really do think that u are funny

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh Sid!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Ah well... Macca it was long done... but apparently some people can't help themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    I reckon if you married her you'd get better service and probably cheaper by the sound of it! Have you won yet?
    Settlement was sorted between us amicably just needed a legal document for the bank

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    Settlement was sorted between us amicably just needed a legal document for the bank
    Well that is good news Northdude.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?